Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't care for this pick at all.

We needed to go defense on this pick.

Chiefs get the next good RB, while we get a project RT to compete with Dennis Kelly.

Like I said, I liked Wilson, but I just don't think he's ready right now and thought he would've been a good pick with our 2nd round pick.

Hopefully he can sit a year or 2 and maul Dennis Kelly's position.

Then again, I felt this way last year when we picked Simmons.

We have a 1st round pick that will be a back up. According to the talking heads he still needs to develop. I guess smart. Can't really knock solidifying your OL, but with who was available, this is disappointing to me. Had bigger holes to fill with better players available.

Why does it feel like Titans hate drafting DBs in round 1. Feel like every year we can take one and I can only think of Pacman and Jackson

Man he’s a big boy but he’s got slow feet because of how big he is. Scouting reports say that he’s strong enough to just manhandle people but being a tackle in today’s NFL isn’t just about strength.

He’s got long arms and reports say if he can land his punches more consistently he can be good. I just think he’s gonna get eaten up by the speed of the NFL. Only time will tell.

Im watching the CBS feed. Brady quinn said he had a fourth round grade on this guy.

Pioli and prisco promptly told him they had Seattle taking him in the first and that he is a perfect scheme fit for us.
Yeah well Brady Quinn had a first round grade on Brady Quinn. So there’s that...

This guy is going to play guard. I'm fine with that. Some positional versatility.

No way in hell can this team go into the season with Nate Davis and Dennis Kelly being the only options on the right side of the line.

This guy is going to play guard. I'm fine with that. Some positional versatility.

No way in hell can this team go into the season with Nate Davis and Dennis Kelly being the only options on the right side of the line.

I actually agree with you on this one. Conklin was not a guard but this dude is. He’s gonna have really problems with any type of speed. Vic Beasley and Landry gonna make his life tough in practices. Guard makes the most sense for him as I see it but I don’t think it’s as easy to transition as people think. I don’t think he’ll start week 1 for us.

You could have got a tackle to develop later in the draft. There were several players at skill positions of need that could have contributed right away.
I’m not justifying it. Like I said in my previous post, this is disappointing. I agree with you. Just stating facts

Fills a need cool with it , never a sexy pick but it makes sense. Most grades seem to like the pick.

Feel a lot more enthused if Trevon Diggs is taken in the 2nd though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back