Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are of all the current projected starting QBs that were able to sit their rookie season.
Patrick Mahomes
Jordan Love
Sam Howell
Kirk Cousins (2012)
Aaron Rodgers (2005)
JimmyG (started 5 games).

That’s 2 guys who haven’t panned out yet.
2 that were rookies in a different era.
1 future hall of famer. (Two if you count Rodgers)
1 guy that’s ok but still played 5 games.
24 who started their rookie year.
And 3 more that will start their rookie year this year.
whoever is 23 Titan QB2 will play cause there is zero chance T17 starts and completes 17 games .... like my opinion man

It will definitely be interesting to see Malik after a year in an NFL program. The knock on him was always that he didn’t play in a pro style offense in college and had no clue what to do in the NFL. That was painfully obvious last year. But a full year in an NFL training program should show significant improvements in every aspect of his game. I still think it’s far too early to rule him a bust, but if he plays this year like he did last year, it will be time to move on.

It will definitely be interesting to see Malik after a year in an NFL program. The knock on him was always that he didn’t play in a pro style offense in college and had no clue what to do in the NFL. That was painfully obvious last year. But a full year in an NFL training program should show significant improvements in every aspect of his game. I still think it’s far too early to rule him a bust, but if he plays this year like he did last year, it will be time to move on.
It's funny it's been said many times you can't judge a draft class for 3 years....yet Malik got half a season ...true he looked lost but I agree let's see what this season brings..the Levis pick should motivate him as well...and he's not the starter...Hoping Tannehill doesn't sh*t the bed though

It's funny it's been said many times you can't judge a draft class for 3 years....yet Malik got half a season ...true he looked lost but I agree let's see what this season brings..the Levis pick should motivate him as well...and he's not the starter...Hoping Tannehill doesn't sh*t the bed though
I judged him prior to getting drafted. His college tape is poor. If he was a true NFL talent, he wouldn’t have had such average production in a small school. Not exactly a man among boys at Liberty.

I judged him prior to getting drafted. His college tape is poor. If he was a true NFL talent, he wouldn’t have had such average production in a small school. Not exactly a man among boys at Liberty.
I don't watch college ball so I can't comment on him before he was drafted but personally considering our OL and sh*t show of WRs, after one season I'll wait and see

Tannehill to move up 3 spots for who exactly? The guy they got in the 2nd round?

I call BS.
I already made a post commenting on who Simon Hunter is. He was hired to help with gambling guesses at the network he works for.
I think he 100% speculates, since he is known for trying to pick games/scores correctly.

I dont think it was as bad as some of you are making out.

Yes he made some really bad plays

He also made some really good plays.

The talent difference between the two teams were night and day. Ole Miss was just blowing past their o-line.

I still have no hope for Willis, but that wasnt the game to really discredit his abilities.

I dunno. Parts look pretty similar to what I see when he plays with us. One would think at some point a QB would get the concept of throwing the ball away before taking a sack if possible. I stopped watching the Ole Miss film after he didn't.

I dunno. Parts look pretty similar to what I see when he plays with us. One would think at some point a QB would get the concept of throwing the ball away before taking a sack if possible. I stopped watching the Ole Miss film after he didn't.
Down 24-0 at halftime, against a mediocre opponent. It's not exactly a highlight reel.

Yeah, that was also my biggest take away... he has to learn throw the ball away instead of taking sack after sack, which is why I have no hope for him to become what Vrabel was hoping when he drafted him.

Yeah, that was also my biggest take away... he has to learn throw the ball away instead of taking sack after sack, which is why I have no hope for him to become what Vrabel was hoping when he drafted him.
Or at least if he’s not gonna throw the ball, run forward.
He loved running in circles behind the line, but seemed like he didn’t actually look down field while trying to extend the play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back