Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is also a heavy-footed runner. Not what he was billed as a dual threat. He can’t run against NFL defenses unless the barn door is wide open.

And I won't be judging on a 12 minute video either...I'm sure there's highlight videos as well...he could stink it up again but I think he deserves a little time since he came in as somewhat of a project...as far as holding onto the ball too long? We criticized Tannehill for doing the same thing

And I won't be judging on a 12 minute video either...I'm sure there's highlight videos as well...he could stink it up again but I think he deserves a little time since he came in as somewhat of a project...as far as holding onto the ball too long? We criticized Tannehill for doing the same thing
and criticized Mariota for the same. hopefully we get away from qbs that hold the ball for much longer than the league average. I want a 2.1 second kind of guy.

and criticized Mariota for the same. hopefully we get away from qbs that hold the ball for much longer than the league average. I want a 2.1 second kind of guy.
Seems like MM8 started holding it longer the longer he was in the league.

Im guessing it was the tingles, he didn’t realize he was still holding it.

Seems that it is now or never for Ryan to produce. As cutting him would also after 2023, may save a lot of millions of dollars.

the-original-stretch-armstrong-twist-wrap-0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back