Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Projected to go in round 4-6. He mostly played receiver but averaged 11 YPC when he was at RB. Looks like AJ Brown with the ball

Projected to go in round 4-6. He mostly played receiver but averaged 11 YPC when he was at RB. Looks like AJ Brown with the ball
Was behind darrell Henderson and tony Pollard until this year too. The first season he had a chance to show what's hes got, and he looked great. His measurables should be good too.

We only have so many late round picks but as long as pass rusher and OL are addressed, I really don’t care who JRob takes.
I know K can easily be had as an undrafted but if there is a kicker worth drafting, titans still haven’t really solidified that role yet.

I could see taking a guy like Cam Akers in the fourth. Good in the run and pass. Underachieved because he played for that mess of a FSU team.

JONATHAN TAYLOR JUST RAN A 4.39 40
He was my favorite RB in the class before this, but I expected high 4.4s. This dude is the next Saquan. Watch

That Henry playoff performance absolutely spoiled me into thinking there's no RB out there like Henry. The only other RB I want to see in Nashville is a RB to compliement Henry.

"
Tennessee_Titans_logo.svg.png

Titans
Jonathan Taylor
RB, Wisconsin

This running back class is so good. If you asked 50 different people who their top back is, you might get five or six different answers. But, if you ask me, Jonathan Taylor is going to be the one selected first.

After having one of the most productive careers in college football, Taylor showed up to the combine at 5-foot-10-inches and 226 pounds. He then proceeded to run a 4.39-second 40-yard dash, jump 36 inches in the vertical and 10-feet 3-inches in the broad jump. Those are crazy numbers for a player of his size.

In this scenario, I am predicting that Derrick Henry prices himself out of Tennessee and presenting them with a quick-fix for losing him."

"
Tennessee_Titans_logo.svg.png

Titans
Jonathan Taylor
RB, Wisconsin

This running back class is so good. If you asked 50 different people who their top back is, you might get five or six different answers. But, if you ask me, Jonathan Taylor is going to be the one selected first.

After having one of the most productive careers in college football, Taylor showed up to the combine at 5-foot-10-inches and 226 pounds. He then proceeded to run a 4.39-second 40-yard dash, jump 36 inches in the vertical and 10-feet 3-inches in the broad jump. Those are crazy numbers for a player of his size.

In this scenario, I am predicting that Derrick Henry prices himself out of Tennessee and presenting them with a quick-fix for losing him."

Look, Taylor is very possibly better than Henry and would cost 11M less per year for the next 4 years. This would be pretty amazing if it played out this way. But I doubt Taylor falls this far, and we likely re-sign Henry before the draft.

If we bring back Henry, I'd like to see Cam Akers taken in the 3rd round if he falls there. Darrynton Evans had a huge combine as well and would be a nice compliment to Henry.

With such a deep class for RBs and no true elite talents like Zeke or Barkley, I don't want to spend a 1st a RB. So if Taylor is our 1st pick, we'd better be trading out of the 1st round and picking up extra picks.

If we bring back Henry, I'd like to see Cam Akers taken in the 3rd round if he falls there. Darrynton Evans had a huge combine as well and would be a nice compliment to Henry.

With such a deep class for RBs and no true elite talents like Zeke or Barkley, I don't want to spend a 1st a RB. So if Taylor is our 1st pick, we'd better be trading out of the 1st round and picking up extra picks.
Taylor is the elite talent you speak of.

think he goes on the second?
I think the 45-50 range is reasonable. Look at the teams in that bubble.

Tampa, Atlanta, NYJ, Pitt, and Chicago.

But even if he does last to the third, he doesn't last to #93. He was too productive behind a shit offensive line to last that long.

I think the 45-50 range is reasonable. Look at the teams in that bubble.

Tampa, Atlanta, NYJ, Pitt, and Chicago.

But even if he does last to the third, he doesn't last to #93. He was too productive behind a **** offensive line to last that long.

I agree, I think he will be mid 2nd.

4th best RB in this class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back