Talent wise- he is certainly not average

6’6

Mobile

smart

Great arm

won a nc as a freshmen

He lost a yr because of urban meyer

But physically- allen, lawrence and herbert are as good as they come

and got beaten with the ugly stick by Ohio State in his last year in college (and don't go flocking to google the stat sheet, they were down 14-35, running the ball was out the window.) ... if you're gonna put in arguments, don't leave anything out........

---- he is most def average in the NFL

and got beaten with the ugly stick by Ohio State in his last year in college (and don't go flocking to google the stat sheet, they were down 14-35, running the ball was out the window.) ... if you're gonna put in arguments, don't leave anything out........

He is a young player on a bad team. Hes turned em around. They knew he would be the 1st overall pick ——when he was a freshmen- because of his measurables. I hope he sucks it up royally, but im not gonna call him average with the skill set he carries.

So no comebacks should count then? Running the ball is out the window in all of them isn't it?
Lawrence is going to be a good one

So no comebacks should count then? Running the ball is out the window in all of them isn't it?
Lawrence is going to be a good one

then Blake Bortles was an elite quarterback too!! ;)

Man was he good at padding the stats in garbage time, just like Sunshine.

Sunshine is top 17, nothing better.

Well, I mean.... he threw to NWI to end our season in 2020 AND 2021......... AJ Brown was wide open on the season ending int plays too....

So it's no less than he deserves......
Estes isn’t worth reading. He omits including valid counter points to bait readers. Very “PK”esque. He def omitted the Cincy playoff game as a reason why so few fans have faith in him.

competitive games, which the Titans tend to be involved in, tend to supress passing numbers for Titans being a run first team

teams rolling into 3Q down 3 scores tend to have bigly passing numbers throwing every down into soft coverage

No where did anyone say elite... Lawrence is a good QB...deal with it

then Blake Bortles is a good QB..... lol

Top 10 is good..... Top 20 is average.... 21-32 is royally piss poor or rookie.

Lawrence does not fall into the last category by any means - but he most definitely DOES NOT fall in the top 10.

Estes isn’t worth reading. He omits including valid counter points to bait readers. Very “PK”esque. He def omitted the Cincy playoff game as a reason why so few fans have faith in him.

I don't prefer PK, but I will definitely listen to any reporter other than Jim Wyatt - i've never seen so much incompetency.

He's had 1 bad season and 1 average season. It remains to be seen how "good" he really is.

At this point he could be the next Tom Brady or he could be the next Nick Foles.

Foles had a Super Bowl MVP.

TLaw never winning a SB, much less MVP. -- If TLaw ever wins a SB, I will shave @Hormesis head bald.

That's probably why we re-signed Dobbs over Willis...oh wait
And Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes have been outplayed at times...for years we lost to backups... Cleveland especially
I really think that was a cost move.
Dobbs was not that impressive even if better than Willis BUT willis is already under a super cheap rookie deal, Dobbs would have needed a new contract. As vet as he is, probably a lot more $$$ for not enough improvement.

I really think that was a cost move.
Dobbs was not that impressive even if better than Willis BUT willis is already under a super cheap rookie deal, Dobbs would have needed a new contract. As vet as he is, probably a lot more $$$ for not enough improvement.
Exactly. With Dobbs vs Willis we're back to the litterbox analogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back