Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the storyline for the last 21 weeks

As predictable as WWE
You really think? Some stories are just what they are. Chiefs were robbed of a first down on the last drive, and SF got away with an ineligible down field on the first TD. I saw KC overcome odds this game.

49ers had every opportunity to win that game, especially on their final offensive play in OT. Should've gave it their all and did everything possible to not give Mahomes the ball back.

Just a wild turn of events- the punt turnover and the blocked point were the major points in the game.
CMC fumble on a clear opening drive TD was huge too. KC didn’t move the ball the entire first half and added 2 TO. The fact SF only got 10 points out of all that is why Mahomes mvp should be shifted over to maybe Chris Jones.

That whole “Super Bowl logo color scheme” head fake was brilliant! NFL has some brilliant writers, just not smart enough to fool the likes of you!
Just think imagine the Lions made it to the SB. Who's gonna watch just the state of Michigan? Now the 9ers line in a heavily populated state plus they have a legacy behind them so fans nationwide. Chiefs are chiefs, NFL built them up and dropped the Patriots, they are the love em/hate em team now. If you big corpo who do you want to play in the Superbowl to make tons of cash? Lions/chiefs nah. Plus the swifty shit and Pfizer boy, media been pump that stuff for months. Common sense really.

49ers had every opportunity to win that game, especially on their final offensive play in OT. Should've gave it their all and did everything possible to not give Mahomes the ball back.
Wouldn’t have mattered. Even with TD, in playoff format, both teams get possession. Mahomes was getting the ball regardless.

CMC fumble on a clear opening drive TD was huge too. KC didn’t move the ball the entire first half and added 2 TO. The fact SF only got 10 points out of all that is why Mahomes mvp should be shifted over to maybe Chris Jones.
Purdy had a few tippers too. KC D was great. SF played great D too.

Like you said earlier, had SF walked out victorious, i would say Connly

Niners dominated to let that one slip through the fingers.

those dad gum kickers pretty important even if they are odd ducks.

:homer:

Just think imagine the Lions made it to the SB. Who's gonna watch just the state of Michigan? Now the 9ers line in a heavily populated state plus they have a legacy behind them so fans nationwide. Chiefs are chiefs, NFL built them up and dropped the Patriots, they are the love em/hate em team now. If you big corpo who do you want to play in the Superbowl to make tons of cash? Lions/chiefs nah. Plus the swifty **** and Pfizer boy, media been pump that stuff for months. Common sense really.
The only way this is common sense is if you disregard the reality of how teams become and stay great. Did any of you actually play sports?

That injury to Greenlaw proved pretty big too.
Kelce had 1 catch for 1 yard, then the middle of the field opened up after greenlaw left.

I didnt bother during the halftime show but I’ll stand on this hill too, Alecia Keyes is not “hot”.
Had someone at my house lose his mind “she’s so f ing hot”.
I don’t get it. I won’t say ugly, but maybe like a 5/6 based on what I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back