Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer an additional quarter... Whoever has more points at the end wins. If tied again, another quarter
That’s actually pretty good idea! I like it, but wonder how the television providers would. The current SB rules work honestly. Only thing is it should be season long, not just playoffs.

That’s actually pretty good idea! I like it, but wonder how the television providers would. The current SB rules work honestly. Only thing is it should be season long, not just playoffs.
I'd imagine they love it because they get a guaranteed quarter worth of ad time ...

Issue would be the NFL players association

I'd imagine they love it because they get a guaranteed quarter worth of ad time ...
I can see that, but also imagine some other entertainment beats football in eyeballs depending on the contenders and weight of the game. Tits get no eyes here in Virginia unless its the Skins… if it’s Houston… meh

I actually like the Playoff rules for OT, just don’t understand it not being for every game. Every game matters just to get there. Seems to me if it is important enough for the big games, it should be for the others as well. Tits played 3 overtime games this season. Scores of wins and losses could be changed, altering everything.

Back to that 4th and 1. Risky play that paid. Bosa was right there to end the game, but he bit on the ball fake- just a minor move opening Mahomes a big gain. Football is crazy with the details.

It just matches the move of the NFL to favor offenses.

another key play today, 3rd and 13, defensive hold in the secondary, auto first and led to the FG that gave SF the lead 19-16.
It wasn’t really a hold but he knocked Jennings almost to his feet clearly disrupting the route.
Few years ago before the Manning rule, that’s not a penalty.

my argument is why that crap is auto 1st.
Should be 5 yards, replay down.
That flag had to be thrown. He was beat on the in, and wrapped him on the break. Think Purdy was in too much trouble to make the play, but a flag was warranted. I can remember 2 weeks ago, Chiefs got away with an obvious hold in same manner from OL. Play made… SB

800px-AliciaKeys2013%2C2.jpg

even swift better lookin', and she aint that much

literally likely to have a waitress that is better looking
Ouch! My mind says NO, but my Loins say YES!!! Always trust your loins- unless Herpagonosyphilaids is a possibility. — edited and reposted for clarity. Sorry, but no chance in hell I survive a seduction.

Last edited by a moderator:
You really think? Some stories are just what they are. Chiefs were robbed of a first down on the last drive, and SF got away with an ineligible down field on the first TD. I saw KC overcome odds this game.
and the illegal forward pass on 3rd down just prior to the chiefs 1st TD wasn't called. Wasn't even recognized.

That flag had to be thrown. He was beat on the in, and wrapped him on the break. Think Purdy was in too much trouble to make the play, but a flag was warranted. I can remember 2 weeks ago, Chiefs got away with an obvious hold in same manner from OL. Play made… SB
Agree. No beef with the flag, beef with an auto 1st.

only thing closer than that superbowl is deciding which take in this thread is worst...

alicia keys isn't hot or it's rigged because taylor swift

this might go into triple overtime

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically what we learned last night is that this off-season we need to build our team around the core concept of defeating the Chiefs. Period.

Only thing I gotta give Vrabel credit for. He got them to play up to their competition and always had game plans to slow down great QBs.
It’s the way to beat a Mahomes and was used to beat Peyton manning, but run the ball.

titans have been knocked for “archaic” offense but that style is actually a very effective matchup against some of the best offenses.

unfortunately, Vrabel wasn’t immune to the titans style of playing down to competition as well. Long history of that nonsense.

The Kelce and Swift relationship reminds me of the Chapelle Oprah skit

Kelce yelled at Andy Reid for not playing him. Roger Goodell probably called Reid and yelled at him too:

"This is the Taylor and Travis show. Put him back in you fat walrus or I will make sure you lose this game and everyone will blame you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back