Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt bother during the halftime show but I’ll stand on this hill too, Alecia Keyes is not “hot”.
Had someone at my house lose his mind “she’s so f ing hot”.
I don’t get it. I won’t say ugly, but maybe like a 5/6 based on what I saw.

elbows too pointy huh, maybe if you were drunk?

elbows too pointy huh, maybe if you were drunk?
That’s my usual focus point is the elbows, so yep, you nailed it. They’re not the pointiest but I’ve also seen some more dull elbow points. My grade was 5/6.

I should say I was unaware of the Alecia Keyes crowd around here. Nothing to do with music but her “hotness” level. Very reminiscent to the office Hillary Swank episode.

edit: and I assure you that if I were single, my general standards are pretty low. That just doesn’t change the looks grade based on my willingness to get some a$$.

I thought the halftime show was pretty good. I especially liked the nod to the Globo-Gym purple Cobras at the end.

usherhalf-jpeg.jpg
images

Travis Kelce is a piece of trash, never liked that guy. I've never seen a player grab a hold of their head coach and proceed to shove them. I also distinctly recall him acting like a sore loser when the Titans beat the Chiefs several years ago.

49ers had every opportunity to win that game, especially on their final offensive play in OT. Should've gave it their all and did everything possible to not give Mahomes the ball back.

The 49ers analytic department should be fired... this idea of getting the ball 3rd is just stupid... even if the Niners had scored a TD on their opening drive the Chiefs would have gone for 2 and the win instead of giving the ball back to the Niners.

100% you take the ball 2nd because that gives your team the earliest chance to win....I Chiefs score a TD then you score a TD and go for 2 and the win....no way do you give Mahomes the ball again.

The 49ers analytic department should be fired... this idea of getting the ball 3rd is just stupid... even if the Niners had scored a TD on their opening drive the Chiefs would have gone for 2 and the win instead of giving the ball back to the Niners.

100% you take the ball 2nd because that gives your team the earliest chance to win....I Chiefs score a TD then you score a TD and go for 2 and the win....no way do you give Mahomes the ball again.
plus posession 2 team KNOWS what they need... so knowing you have 4 downs cause have to score is somewhat of an advantage IMO

My first priority in OT is to rest the D. By the end of regulation defenses are exhausted and gassed due to burning their adrenaline early. See Rams vs. Titans for evidence therein. So take the ball first. Let your defense rest. And gash the opponent with guys like McCaffrey and Henry.

The NFL changed the OT rules because the analytics proved that sudden death favors the offense and first possession. So the 49ers strategy is sound. You control your fate mathematically. It's just analytics.

Opposition in the debate will say that the 2nd possession gives that team 4 downs to drive the field. It's true. But the team with first possession also gets four downs. The 49ers would likely go on fourth and short too. So it's a false narrative although I can understand why the opposition wants to say it.

When it comes to going for two. I would always kick on the first possession. Let the 2nd team gamble to win. They likely will. But it's a coin flip. They not only have to drive the field to score, but the 2 points is just a coin flip. Let them gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back