Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think imagine the Lions made it to the SB. Who's gonna watch just the state of Michigan? Now the 9ers line in a heavily populated state plus they have a legacy behind them so fans nationwide. Chiefs are chiefs, NFL built them up and dropped the Patriots, they are the love em/hate em team now. If you big corpo who do you want to play in the Superbowl to make tons of cash? Lions/chiefs nah. Plus the swifty **** and Pfizer boy, media been pump that stuff for months. Common sense really.

Oh my fucking god.

Yup- Bills/Chief game had the owners vote on it
Who can even keep up with this crap with the rules anymore? How about we just play the Super Bowl on Nintendo and that way no one gets injured, the environment is cleaner with less planes and cars moving around, and we could go back to sudden death overtime. What is even the point of a kickoff anymore?

Who can even keep up with this crap with the rules anymore? How about we just play the Super Bowl on Nintendo and that way no one gets injured, the environment is cleaner with less planes and cars moving around, and we could go back to sudden death overtime. What is even the point of a kickoff anymore?
I would actually like the NFL to adopt college football’s OT rules

Honestly don’t have a problem with both teams possessing the ball. Possession at the end of a game determined by a called coin seams silly

Honestly don’t have a problem with both teams possessing the ball. Possession at the end of a game determined by a called coin seams silly
Might be a sign of the times too. Back in the day you did not assume the first team with the ball scores but that is generally the feeling today and rightfully so.

Might be a sign of the times too. Back in the day you did not assume the first team with the ball scores but that is generally the feeling today and rightfully so.
It just matches the move of the NFL to favor offenses.

another key play today, 3rd and 13, defensive hold in the secondary, auto first and led to the FG that gave SF the lead 19-16.
It wasn’t really a hold but he knocked Jennings almost to his feet clearly disrupting the route.
Few years ago before the Manning rule, that’s not a penalty.

my argument is why that crap is auto 1st.
Should be 5 yards, replay down.

another key play today, 3rd and 13, defensive hold in the secondary, auto first and led to the FG that gave SF the lead 19-16.
It wasn’t really a hold but he knocked Jennings almost to his feet clearly disrupting the route.

But then how could you continue third and twenty drives without completing a pass?

5 yds for a disrupted 15 isn’t fair i think. Never complete a long 3rd that way. Same with PI near end zone on 40… 15 yds dictates interference every time.

5 yds for a disrupted 15 isn’t fair i think. Never complete a long 3rd that way. Same with PI near end zone on 40… 15 yds dictates interference every time.

Tony Romo: "So what, you got stopped running here on 1st down - I'd run it again here."

And that's why you aren't an OC Tony....

This gut hand off crap OC's do in like 2nd & 10+, and worse - 3rd & 13.... is what gets them behind the 8 ball. Shanahan tried to get too cute just like he did vs Brady.

I didnt bother during the halftime show but I’ll stand on this hill too, Alecia Keyes is not “hot”.
Had someone at my house lose his mind “she’s so f ing hot”.
I don’t get it. I won’t say ugly, but maybe like a 5/6 based on what I saw.
800px-AliciaKeys2013%2C2.jpg

even swift better lookin', and she aint that much

literally likely to have a waitress that is better looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back