Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crowd is going to be one of the worst in titans history. Play willis saturday and next thursday but surely Tanney could be back for Jags game

Even worse than when Hasselbeck was throwing to Roydell Williams and Brandon Jones?? … actually <edit> even they would be upgrades to what they have now in 2022.

The seasons a bust. Don't baby Willis, let him go out there and sling it. Show us what he's got. (I already know the answer) but you don't learn anything handing the ball off 40 times and throwing it 10. Henry gives us the best shot at winning but for what at this point.

I like Will Levis that's why I said should of tanked earlier in the season.
A, not a guy I would tank for, not that that strategy really pays off anyway.
B, based on what I see, and admittedly I not follow college ball all that closely, he may very well be available whenever Tennessee picks anyway. Hard to predict the annual overhyping of QBs after the combine though.

Even if Tanny played his last snap here, he had a great career here and we squeezed out every bit of value from him. We traded a bag of peanuts and a soda pop to get him and never expected he would contribute the way he did to our success during his time here. Outside of McNair, easily the greatest Titans quarterback of all time.

Last edited by a moderator:
This turn of events could make a decision to move on easier. I'm not sure that will be in 2023, but that could depend on how well Willis performs in the remainder of the games.

Well if it wasn't already clear this season was a wash it's for sure now.. no way Willis takes us anywhere

This isn't directed at THill, but this team is the biggest collection of pussies I've ever seen. Our injury lists every.single.week are a fucking laughing stock.. Tanne manned up and he paid for it, everyone else gets a papercut and goes to IR

fuck out of here with these guys

2 years running of the nonsense....

I am 100% convinced based on nothing that it has been intentional ... Titans trying to game the rules with 'load management' nonsense

2 years running of the nonsense....

I am 100% convinced based on nothing that it has been intentional ... Titans trying to game the rules with 'load management' nonsense
can't disagree. But I do think it's a necessity for re-building. We've got a new stadium coming. We MUST hit on the 23/24 drafts. And it was foolish to keep JRob on for that after the last few years of drafting. I sure hope we're re-vamping the scouting dept unless JSlob was over-riding their reports and recs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back