Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The seasons a bust. Don't baby Willis, let him go out there and sling it. Show us what he's got. (I already know the answer) but you don't learn anything handing the ball off 40 times and throwing it 10. Henry gives us the best shot at winning but for what at this point.
The bad news is we all know Downing is gonna call plays like it’s week 3 and the sky isn’t falling. He is a moron after all.

I’m so exited to see Malik Willis taking the reins! I think he’s going make us all wish that Jrob didn’t get fired… he’ll be the spark this team has been missing.:sarcasm:

let's take a moment of silence in remembrance of INTannehill's last game as a Titan.... 165 yards, O TD 1 INT. 3 rushes for 1 yard and crummy half inch line TD.

Yea, I'll take whatever Malik can give us -- because we've had a crappier Tom Brady back there since INT came back with limited mobility. We do not have the left tackle to have a Tom Brady stature QB right now (which thank god we didn't sign him, dude would need 2 hip surgeries from this line) -- we need a mobile QB, since obviously Dennis Daley has dirt on somebody in the coaching structure.....

Double the LE and roll Malik to the right every play....

Worst case scenario we lose every game and wind up near the Top 10 in the Draft.

Best (and I don't even know if it's the best....) case scenario, we sneak into the playoffs and get waxed by a Wild Card team...

let's take a moment of silence in remembrance of INTannehill's last game as a Titan.... 165 yards, O TD 1 INT. 3 rushes for 1 yard and crummy half inch line TD.

Yea, I'll take whatever Malik can give us -- because we've had a crappier Tom Brady back there since INT came back with limited mobility. We do not have the left tackle to have a Tom Brady stature QB right now (which thank god we didn't sign him, dude would need 2 hip surgeries from this line) -- we need a mobile QB, since obviously Dennis Daley has dirt on somebody in the coaching structure.....

Double the LE and roll Malik to the right every play....

Worst case scenario we lose every game and wind up near the Top 10 in the Draft.

Best (and I don't even know if it's the best....) case scenario, we sneak into the playoffs and get waxed by a Wild Card team...

Went to the game when we played at Hou. MW would scramble around and lose yardage. Make that make sense.
He also missed a wide open Chig for a sure TD.
Let's put it this way , the Texans fans were saying that they hope he is our QB for the foreseeable future. He didn't scare anyone and definitely didn't pass the "Eye" test.

I’ll let the line move, then bet on Tennessee.

Texans stink. I don’t how “competitive” they looked.

Texans def don’t stink as bad as their record. Didn’t they stink last year as well - when they came into Nashville and thumped their @&$. What makes this any different?

oh yah a rookie QB with a deer in the headlights look. Houston takin’ it. Oh and the weather was crap in that game as well.

Texans def don’t stink as bad as their record. Didn’t they stink last year as well - when they came into Nashville and thumped their @&$. What makes this any different?

oh yah a rookie QB with a deer in the headlights look. Houston takin’ it. Oh and the weather was crap in that game as well.
Yes they do for starters. Teams don’t have bad luck into 1-11-1 seasons.

Second, not that there is any relevance from the game last year in Tennessee, because there is literally zero, but Tennessee also walked back in to Houston and beat them.

If you do want some previous games with relevance, I’d pick the game where Tennessee won in Houston with the same rookie QB you’re dismissing.

I can also point out one huge difference between those games to, Adrian Peterson isn’t the titans starting RB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they do for starters. Teams don’t have back luck into 1-11-1 seasons.

Second, not that there is any relevance from the game last year in Tennessee, because there is literally zero, but Tennessee also walked back in to Houston and beat them.

If you do want some previous games with relevance, I’d pick the game where Tennessee won in Houston with the same rookie QB you’re dismissing.

I can also point out one huge difference between those games to, Adrian Peterson isn’t the titans starting RB.

Jags are taking the south so it’s all irrelevant anyways

Jags are taking the south so it’s all irrelevant anyways
I dont want to find myself hoping we lose, but I really dont think we deserve to go to the playoffs and depending on how many spots up we move in the draft by not making it the playoffs I might not want us going.

Looking at ESPN projected draft order, dated 12/20, it has us at 21 and Jacksonville at 16.

I would be fine with missing the playoffs and jumping up 5 picks if that is how it works out.

I dont want to find myself hoping we lose, but I really dont think we deserve to go to the playoffs and depending on how many spots up we move in the draft by not making it the playoffs I might not want us going.
I'd imagine it would be in the 10-15 range

Went to the game when we played at Hou. MW would scramble around and lose yardage. Make that make sense.
He also missed a wide open Chig for a sure TD.
Let's put it this way , the Texans fans were saying that they hope he is our QB for the foreseeable future. He didn't scare anyone and definitely didn't pass the "Eye" test.

Learning curve - he at least has a year or two of wait and see --- Tannehill has been in the league since 2012...

Malik is likely to get thrown into the fire next year. And I'm glad for it. I want to see him play and see if he can succeed. In addition, tho', it looks like Zack Wilson is already cooked in New York. His price will be dirt cheap. They literally threw him under the bus several times now, blackballed his confidence, but his best weapon was Davis, so I think he is being thrown away way to fast and I wouldn't mind letting him backup Willis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back