Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not exaggerating I think Daley is the single worst offensive line men I have ever watched. Like the dude had Willis in his grasp before he even got out of his stance. How is it possible

I hope we somehow win the division so we can host a playoff game and watch the hilarity of this team trying to compete in the playoffs

how many sh1t show games from mw7 you willing to lose over next 2 years ???

mw7 has zero business playing in nfl today
Oh trust me the first game was enough, others on here though preach if he had a better o line and more time he'll be better. So i just put 2 years as a random number. This guy fuckin stinks

Our new GM, whoever it may be at the time, is going to have their hands very full immediately and will have a ton of important decisions to make definitely going to be super interesting
Doesn't matter, this team can be all Madden, God Mode and they will still stink.

Doesn't matter, this team can be all Madden, God Mode and they will still stink.
This whole "we dont have players" is a bunch of BS...

we are literally pulling guys off the street and turning them into good linebackers, but we cant take players who kicked ass in college in any other position and find someone?

IT IS COACHING or the lack of...

I don’t know, we seem to be good at evaluating defensive players and crappy evaluating offensive guys. Add crappy coaching to that mix and you let the lowly Texans beat you at home.

I don’t know, we seem to be good at evaluating defensive players and crappy evaluating offensive guys. Add crappy coaching to that mix and you let the lowly Texans beat you at home.
we are pretty good at evaluating d-line and inside linebackers. we are awful at evaluating DBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back