Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malik is likely to get thrown into the fire next year. And I'm glad for it. I want to see him play and see if he can succeed. In addition, tho', it looks like Zack Wilson is already cooked in New York. His price will be dirt cheap. They literally threw him under the bus several times now, blackballed his confidence, but his best weapon was Davis, so I think he is being thrown away way to fast and I wouldn't mind letting him backup Willis.
Dude Wilson is awful, mike white came in and looked 100x better. They also have Garrett Wilson and Elijah Moore, and breece hall for half the season. Wilson certainly was not lacking weapons he's just bad.

2019 and 2020 tannehill was the best quarterbacking the titans have ever seen. time to go yolo with malik

Nah, 03 McNair won MVP with no running game (EG was beyond washed at that point) in a run first era. In a Fisher offense. And made guys like Drew Bennett and Justin McCareins look good. No Titans Quarterback has topped that. That version of McNair would have had 5,000 yards and 45 touchdowns in today's game.

I keep seeing here that Tammy sucked balls last year… take a look at how well he played securing our #1 seed down those last 4 games. He was great! Shit the bed in PO, but if y’all are really saying Squirrel is a real replacement, you are out of your fuckkng minds! Just stop already! Best plan is to have him back. Full stop. Your leaving an 8 for a crack whore….

I keep seeing here that Tammy sucked balls last year… take a look at how well he played securing our #1 seed down those last 4 games. He was great! **** the bed in PO, but if y’all are really saying Squirrel is a real replacement, you are out of your ****kng minds! Just stop already! Best plan is to have him back. Full stop. Your leaving an 8 for a crack whore….
What’s the sense, to be one and done in the POs, been there done that. You crazy. He ain’t it. I’ll take my chances with the unknown, the freak. I’ve seen enough of Tammy in the POs.

What’s the sense, to be one and done in the POs, been there done that. You crazy. He ain’t it. I’ll take my chances with the unknown, the freak. I’ve seen enough of Tammy in the POs.
Lol! We won’t win another game with the dancing penguin. Enjoy! Tammy is our best chance next year.. dump him, draft the real thing. I’m not the delusional one here… if by chance we do win a game or two.., won’t be because of squirrel boy.

Lol! We won’t win another game with the dancing penguin. Enjoy! Tammy is our best chance next year.. dump him, draft the real thing. I’m not the delusional one here… if by chance we do win a game or two.., won’t be because of squirrel boy.
Maybe just maybe the squirrel will finally find his nut.

THill is tough as hell. That can be appreciated especially on a team full of IR pansies.

I hope this works out for him and doesn’t end up backfiring causing more damage If he can come back.

Teams pull this urbody to IR chit during every re-build. We are in full re-build mode.That way fans can get mad about the L's. Aint no way Titans are going to win another game this year. They'll be close, but we're collecting draft capital.

(At least that how it happened the last time we re-built.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back