Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question with this is, why would you give BoB the authority to trade away your clearly best player for pennies, only to turn around and fire him a month into the season?

The front office there is an absolute wreck.

Crazy thing is the Texans are going to go on a run simply because their schedule gets much easier.

Titans never won the division with him as coach so hard to say that this is a bad thing for us. But yeah the trades he made were dumb dumb moves.

The worst GM or one of in nfl history, awful trades and contracts. Traded away the future and wasting Watson. He was overrated as a coach and the job he did yesterday against a beat up vikings D was horrible.

Crazy thing is the Texans are going to go on a run simply because their schedule gets much easier.

Titans never won the division with him as coach so hard to say that this is a bad thing for us. But yeah the trades he made were dumb dumb moves.
No it doesn’t and no they won’t. They aren’t very good. Watson is not a top tier QB

I truly wish some of y’all would quit being so scared of the Texans. They have won a bad division that’s it. They have never been very good

No it doesn’t and no they won’t. They aren’t very good. Watson is not a top tier QB

I truly wish some of y’all would quit being so scared of the Texans. They have won a bad division that’s it. They have never been very good

I live in Houston and guarantee you I watch more Texans game than probably anyone on this board. I am not scared of that team. Just said we never won the division with him as their HC and for a while they had our number.

Their schedule is going to get easier than Kansas City, Baltimore. Pittsburgh though. With the way our defense has been playing I don’t think anyone would be confident we would win any of those games against those teams right now. That team isn’t terrible, and they’ll probably finish 6-10 or 7-9.

He wasn’t a horrible HC. He took them to the playoffs multiple times, but he certainly wasn’t the guy to get them over the hump.

unfortunately (for the Texans) he WAS horrible as a GM and likely wrecked that team’s short term future before they fired him. So they still won’t be getting over any humps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back