Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s not true, then there was no interest... lol cmon man!
You can't say that just like they can't say there was interest. Fact it, no one outside that organization knows.

That said, it would be absolutely crazy and incompetent to think that there wasn't at least some interest/curiosity from at least half the teams in this league. Vrabel and JRob would be doing a BAD job if they didn't have some interest. Vrabel said it himself, they are always looking at their options to see if they can make the team better.

Was it every a realistic possibility? Maybe. Maybe not. Saying with your level of certainty that there wasn't interest is silly.

You can't say that just like they can't say there was interest. Fact it, no one outside that organization knows.

That said, it would be absolutely crazy and incompetent to think that there wasn't at least some interest/curiosity from at least half the teams in this league. Vrabel and JRob would be doing a BAD job if they didn't have some interest. Vrabel said it himself, they are always looking at their options to see if they can make the team better.

Was it every a realistic possibility? Maybe. Maybe not. Saying with your level of certainty that there wasn't interest is silly.

It’s pretty obvious who the Titans wanted. It’s the guy we made an offer to.

But go re read the post I responded to. He said the interest may not have been real. So if the interest wasn’t real then the Titans didn’t want him.

not sure you’re understanding what I meant. If Texans tank and get #1 overall, some other team will trade “Kong’s ransom” for that #1 overall pick. (Trevor)
Then why would the Texans tank for someone else's benefit?

Unless you are implying the Texans benefit is being at the top of the round for every round they DO have a pick for.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Watson agree to re-structure to get out. I like Watson- seems like a good due. I could see a few teams with aging QB's that are struggling COULD be interested. But I don't think he'd be worth more than a 1st possibly plus a conditional 3rd pick.

More likely we see the old lingering ill defined injury from week 7 on and the Texans wind up with the #1 pick overall. Now THAT would garner a "king's ransom" for a new GM and HC to trade off. I predict the Texans and Falcons are going to go head to head for the #1 overall pick.

Texans don’t have their 1st round pick this year, Miami does.

Sad to see him fired. But at least he mortgaged their future before getting canned I guess. How he lasted this long is beyond me.

Im hoping for Dabo
It would cost them 18-19 million per year for Dabo when you consider his buyout. Not happening. The Texans are screwed and will need to completely rebuild. Their future is screwed. Watt will get traded or he will ask for and get a release. Badly run organization.

It would cost them 18-19 million per year for Dabo when you consider his buyout. Not happening. The Texans are screwed and will need to completely rebuild. Their future is screwed. Watt will get traded or he will ask for and get a release. Badly run organization.
Welcome Watt to the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back