Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would cost them 18-19 million per year for Dabo when you consider his buyout. Not happening. The Texans are screwed and will need to completely rebuild. Their future is screwed. Watt will get traded or he will ask for and get a release. Badly run organization.
I just hate Clemson and want him out. Plus I don’t think he succeeds in the NFL. I don’t think he leaves Clemson, at least for a long time yet.

I live in Houston as well. So I watch em all. Our defense isn’t completely healthy either. We have a legit QB now and aren’t so easy to beat. No doubt they have had a tough schedule but teams play the schedule they are given. No excuses. They had our number when we were a bad team. Nothing more nothing less.

Tried to warn ya.

Tried to warn ya.
Did the Titans win? Just curious.... they had all their players outs there. We are still missing starters. Y
Ou don’t think Adorree and Davis make a difference? Texans aren’t special. Watson can’t beat you when you don’t get pressure. But he isn’t elite.

Did the Titans win? Just curious.... they had all their players outs there. We are still missing starters. Y
Ou don’t think Adorree and Davis make a difference? Texans aren’t special. Watson can’t beat you when you don’t get pressure. But he isn’t elite.

Dude I’m just saying I tried to tell you not to take the Texans lightly lol

That team has some talent still.

The Texans are *far* better than their record. This was a dangerous game. I'm amazed we found a way to win but that had a loss written all over it once they forced two turnovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back