Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Houston and guarantee you I watch more Texans game than probably anyone on this board. I am not scared of that team. Just said we never won the division with him as their HC and for a while they had our number.

Their schedule is going to get easier than Kansas City, Baltimore. Pittsburgh though. With the way our defense has been playing I don’t think anyone would be confident we would win any of those games against those teams right now. That team isn’t terrible, and they’ll probably finish 6-10 or 7-9.

I live in Houston as well. So I watch em all. Our defense isn’t completely healthy either. We have a legit QB now and aren’t so easy to beat. No doubt they have had a tough schedule but teams play the schedule they are given. No excuses. They had our number when we were a bad team. Nothing more nothing less.

I live in Houston as well. So I watch em all. Our defense isn’t completely healthy either. We have a legit QB now and aren’t so easy to beat. No doubt they have had a tough schedule but teams play the schedule they are given. No excuses. They had our number when we were a bad team. Nothing more nothing less.

You must not remember week 17 last year when they gave us all we could handle with their backups playing. BoB always had that team competitive. We are a different team than we were most years but those Texans game always gave us trouble

I laughed when I saw this. But then I thought...it’s possible they go into rebuilding and could probably get a boatload of picks for him. They’re well on their way to tanking the season and could possibly draft Trevor Lawrence. They would still have an arsenal of picks to draft some additional playmakers. A new QB with a new HC might be the fresh start they need after losing their star power. It sounds far-fetched, but is it?

I laughed when I saw this. But then I thought...it’s possible they go into rebuilding and could probably get a boatload of picks for him. They’re well on their way to tanking the season and could possibly draft Trevor Lawrence. They would still have an arsenal of picks to draft some additional playmakers. A new QB with a new HC might be the fresh start they need after losing their star power. It sounds far-fetched, but is it?
It's a win win really, Watson is a smart enough kid to want a fresh start of his own on a team that won't get him murdered

What if...O'Brien to the Lions when they fire Patricia, Patricia comes to Nashville to join Vrabel's staff.
I see where you're going with this, and we do need a good DC, but I don't think he's the answer. Honest question, have any of the Pats DCs gone on to be successful elsewhere? I think that D is purely Billy B's baby. Doesn't matter who the coordinator is.

Crazy thing is... Defense has been Patricia's down fall. Horrible. Especially when it matters the most.

Yeah, can't rebuild with an expensive QB and no draft capital... it's a gamble to try to find a new QB, but the next few years will be a waste for both Watson and Houston.

It makes sense but I doubt anyone gives up a lot of picks for that contract. Watson is stuck in Huston, like it or not.

0% chance Watson is traded. Less than 0% actually. You don’t trade QB’s once you find a good one. The new GM will gladly inherit that contract. Stop talking crazy y’all.

Kind of sad to see him go. A couple more years of his “wonder deals” would have been fun to watch if nothing else.

He has to go down as the absolute worst GM in history!

0% chance Watson is traded. Less than 0% actually. You don’t trade QB’s once you find a good one. The new GM will gladly inherit that contract. Stop talking crazy y’all.
Watson is a running QB. Not a QB that can run. They don’t work out. The league has figured him out. He is good but he isn’t and won’t ever be elite. He doesn’t run as well as he did and it effects his game Can they win with him, sure. but Watson can’t read defenses and relies on broken plays to succeed. Watson just isn’t beating anyone from the pocket. He has to use his legs and truth is he isn’t since his rookie year really.

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back