Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tannehill didn’t just go from a good QB to garbage over one off season. The whole offense has regressed. QB play has worsened. The run game is not as good as last year, even with Derrick Henry who we ran into the ground. The WR’s haven’t played well. The TE’s are non existent except for a good play here and there. The o-line has been terrible. That’s the entire offense. The problem isn’t one specific player, it’s Todd Downing.

Can't complain too much. I mean, we gave up 190 yards and held them to 22 even though we gave them the ball inside the red zone 3 times.

I guess I'm just at the point where I expect Simmons or Landry to force a fumble or get 2 sacks a piece. I know, I know I'm asking for too much from these beasts.

I guarantee they have massive games next week in NE.

Our Defense played very well
Simmons is a beast
Honor was flying all over the field
Brown played well
Molden has really been coming on lately
We were effective on offense; the Turnovers killed us, period
Tannehill has to do a better job managing the game
Hopefully it all comes together as we get to playoffs

Plus it doesn't help that everytime AJ takes a hit it knocks him out the game.
Somebody needs to look at the training staff also. Past 3 years we having been getting killed by injures.

I guess I'm just at the point where I expect Simmons or Landry to force a fumble or get 2 sacks a piece. I know, I know I'm asking for too much from these beasts.

I guarantee they have massive games next week in NE.

Yeah. Tyrod easily ran away from what pressure we got, too.

Our Defense played very well
Simmons is a beast
Honor was flying all over the field
Brown played well
Molden has really been coming on lately
We were effective on offense; the Turnovers killed us, period
Tannehill has to do a better job managing the game
Hopefully it all comes together as we get to playoffs
How can you say the defense played “very well”? The Titans had no pass rush against a terrible O Line that gave up 10 sacks in their previous two games and the Texans moved the ball with ease passing and running the ball until the Titans started getting stops later in the 4th quarter, and by then it was a foregone conclusion that they had no chance to pull out a win.

How can you say the defense played “very well”? The Titans had no pass rush against a terrible O Line that gave up 10 sacks in their previous two games and the Texans moved the ball with ease passing and running the ball until the Titans started getting stops later in the 4th quarter, and by then it was a foregone conclusion that they had no chance to pull out a win.

Probably listened to the game on 95.1 FM

We held them to 190 total yards and we had 5 turnovers
Our defense played very well!

DK Metcalf and AJ Brown are locked in arms. I swear when 1 has a great game, so does the other and when 1 has a bad game, so does the other.

I'd like to think so, since he had a million years to do it.
He went through 4 stadiums in 4 years and had an owner who was losing his mind toward the end of his tenure here. I thought he did a great job all things considered. A lot better than what followed for the majority of the next decade after he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back