Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight up pathetic. Embarrassing all time loss for this team. Should be ashamed. Houston gonna brag about this one forever now ffs

That was excruciating.. I'm raging and we were't even playing for anything.

Just so typical in every way. Really is exhausting supporting this team.

I thought we wanted a better pick? Not one game short of making the playoffs if we keep winning …

maybe more changes will come with more losses

offense is a mess - they needed to lose this - they had their Super Bowl win last week
Not sure why this mentality still exists, lower draft number does not nor has it ever meant “better pick”.

titans need to just make a good pick. Not only does any # work, but titans have found ways to pi$$ away drafts from a wide variety of places from top 5 to bottom 5.

Not sure why this mentality still exists, lower draft number does not nor has it ever meant “better pick”.

titans need to just make a good pick. Not only does any # work, but titans have found ways to pi$$ away drafts from a wide variety of places from top 5 to bottom 5.
Who cares about picks, doesn't even matter. Of all the picks this franchise has had, it doesn't make a difference. No super bowls, no rings, fans seems to just be content limping into the playoffs and say "oh well maybe next year"

I'm so tired of this dumb take !!!!

The difference in talent between the best LT and the 5th best is huge and you can't deny that is common sense.

It's a chance a better pick more than it meaning a better pick
I'm curious to see what Ran can do with a top pick...but you're right they will probably p*ss it away regardless of where we're picking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back