Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a "Tank" fan but for those of you who are. I'll ask again. Which guard in the upcoming draft is going to turn things around ?
Make no mistake about it we will be drafting a guard with our first pick.

Another brutal loss at home. IMO with all of the hype over the Belicheat situation, it would not be a bad move to give Vrabel to the Patriots for draft picks. I am pretty sure that the GM has his own view on HC candidates.

We need 2-3 good OLine picks in the next draft IMO. If we can get that from leveraging the hype of Vrabel "going home" I am fine with that.

I'm so tired of this dumb take !!!!

The difference in talent between the best LT and the 5th best is huge and you can't deny that is common sense.

Really , then please explain why we drafted the "Best" LT in college and have him at Guard. Where he is doing okay. YET we are starting a 6th Rd pick at LT ...

I'm so tired of this dumb take !!!!

The difference in talent between the best LT and the 5th best is huge and you can't deny that is common sense.
Except for how many times that doesn’t equate to reality.

the dumb take is people rooting to lose games for the magical lower # draft pick that guarantees nothing.
Titans been there, done it.
MM8 was a waste
Corey Davis was a bigger waste.

best pick in the last 10 years made in Nashville was from pick 19.
Zero reason to root for specific draft spots, just take a quality player.

Jesus.. Beat by a 3rd string QB and an offense with a depleted offense.

What do you Vrabel lovers need to prove that Vrabel isn't a good coach? Don't blame the roster, as the Texans came to Nashville with a depleted roster.

How we won in Miami boggles me. That win in Miami will ultimately buy Vrabel another 2 years.

Does it get easier to take? Been supporting since 2003 :gaah:
After 40 years it had made me completely apathetic to 8/8 9/7 (with the extra game now 9/8 8/9) record teams. I would rather be the worst team in the league than middle of the pack. It is the worst place to be... I dont give a damn about 1 playoff win or not even... Give me a Superbowl win, or the best draft picks we can get, I dont want anything in between.

Except for how many times that doesn’t equate to reality.

the dumb take is people rooting to lose games for the magical lower # draft pick that guarantees nothing.
Titans been there, done it.
MM8 was a waste
Corey Davis was a bigger waste.

best pick in the last 10 years made in Nashville was from pick 19.
Zero reason to root for specific draft spots, just take a quality player.
New GM had nothing to do with any other picks why assume to worst from someone that has been here for one year.

7 sacks again

Every ****ing week

It was obvious when the Texans were to bring pressure, and in those plays I saw Levis stand in the pocket and get sacked. I saw a few sprint right plays, but for the most part they just didn't adjust to the Texans being able to bring pressure with 4. Once again, terrible play calling. They obviously didn't have a good game plan on offense. The Texans defense sat on those longer routes and squeezed the receiver every time. Titan's should have adjusted to that and they didn't. Give credit to the Texans knowing where Levis like to throw the ball when going 20+

Another brutal loss at home. IMO with all of the hype over the Belicheat situation, it would not be a bad move to give Vrabel to the Patriots for draft picks. I am pretty sure that the GM has his own view on HC candidates.

We need 2-3 good OLine picks in the next draft IMO. If we can get that from leveraging the hype of Vrabel "going home" I am fine with that.

oLine picks won’t do any good they will just play them out of position.

New GM had nothing to do with any other picks why assume to worst from someone that has been here for one year.
Agree new GM, anything can happen.

Take BPA regardless where they draft. Titans will have a first round pick, #1 or 32, just pick a quality contributor.
Never a reason to root for losses.

oLine picks won’t do any good they will just play them out of position.
Might be a strange suggestion, but maybe they could try coaching them better.
I’m more willing to believe the HC has them
In the wrong positions or wrong way to do things before believing a GM (and HC regardless what anyone says) picked 7 uncoachable trash OL over the past 2-3 years. Seems to include FA too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back