Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake fans or actual smart fans who think with their brains and not just their love for the teams.

I swear I love me some Titans but enough is enough I'm not happy with 5 to 7 win seasons I want change and if that means losing for draft picks or to get coaches fire the so be it.
Titans had a string of 6 seasons put together in a row with a winning record including 4 playoff visits. Corey Davis was the only top 10 that netted a playoff visit. Meanwhile so did Panda.
A 7-10 season sucks especially after starting 7-3.
We could argue just bad luck with injuries or after the next season has played out, that the HC is a large part of the problem.

No I know but I'm a fan regardless win or lose...but when you know this team is crap a higher draft pick is at least some consultation to a bad season.
And I'm definitely one that would like to see what Ran can do with a high pick or trade down for multiple picks.
I don’t see that as any kind of consolation. Hasn’t been in the history of the titans as no top 6 (expanded for Pac-Man) has been worth anything.
Titans have also gotten some of their absolute best picks mid to late 1st round.

Titans had a string of 6 seasons put together in a row with a winning record including 4 playoff visits. Corey Davis was the only top 10 that netted a playoff visit. Meanwhile so did Panda.
A 7-10 season sucks especially after starting 7-3.
We could argue just bad luck with injuries or after the next season has played out, that the HC is a large part of the problem.
So what's your solution you keep saying we have to do what GOOD teams do but it's clear we are no one of them.

We suck at drafting
Free agents steal our money
And our coaches play to not lose games rather then win them.

My solution is lose to the point where things are force to change .

What's yours??????

We've all been taking the p*** with sarcastic comments on here but he is legit serious and that is deeply concerning.
Texans speed rushed their ends all game long and and let their interior go to work on our interior OL. You have to let them pay for letting their ends speed rush and we failed to do that.

Instead we continued to run Henry or let Levis sit in the pocket like a deer in the headlights.

This game is solely on the coaches.
Levis was not 'deer in headlights'... why he took so many SACs he was looking downfield

I'm not rooting for losses...I've accepted the fact we are not a good team..and certainly not a playoff team...how can wanting a decent draft pick to build around Levis, build going forward be a fake fan? Being a fan isn't always about right now, it's being a fan for the long haul, wanting future success for this team.
cause 'better draft pick' dont = better player

No I know but I'm a fan regardless win or lose...but when you know this team is crap a higher draft pick is at least some consultation to a bad season.
And I'm definitely one that would like to see what Ran can do with a high pick or trade down for multiple picks.
Ran choose a G with his high draft pick

So what's your solution you keep saying we have to do what GOOD teams do but it's clear we are no one of them.

We suck at drafting
Free agents steal our money
And our coaches play to not lose games rather then win them.

My solution is lose to the point where things are force to change .

What's yours??????
Always play to win. Hire a HC that also has the mindset.
Vrabel has shown his Fisher abilities where he plays to not lose.
Obviously winning can still force change, note the last HC.
And good teams certainly don’t care where they draft, they just use whatever pick they end up with to make a good selection.
Titans have failed at that but has nothing to do with what # position they were at. JRob could have been #1 3 years in a row and pissed it away.
Ran is a new GM, draft position is irrelevant to whether he can pick a good player or not.

Always play to win. Hire a HC that also has the mindset.
Vrabel has shown his Fisher abilities where he plays to not lose.
Obviously winning can still force change, note the last HC.
And good teams certainly don’t care where they draft, they just use whatever pick they end up with to make a good selection.
Titans have failed at that but has nothing to do with what # position they were at. JRob could have been #1 3 years in a row and pissed it away.
Ran is a new GM, draft position is irrelevant to whether he can pick a good player or not.

You can play not to loose providing you have a defense that has proven themselves to be trustworthy late in games. Titan's D has been none of that this season.

Levis was not 'deer in headlights'... why he took so many SACs he was looking downfield

Levis was in duress the whole game. He had no chance at all.

You give Levis time to throw the ball, he's legit. He will get happy feet or should I say arm when under duress, which is fine as a rookie behind this piss poor OL.

I'm very impressed with Levis and will continue to be. Glad his injury isn't serious like originally thought. That would've been a disaster.

You can play not to loose providing you have a defense that has proven themselves to be trustworthy late in games. Titan's D has been none of that this season.
That’s fair and time should matter.
Playing to win should pretty much always be the game plan before halftime, maybe with an exception when you find yourself up 42-0 before half.

Almost forgot to point out, 2-3 weeks were OT losses with a missed xp in regulation that would have been the victory.

Stonehouse is the normal holder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back