Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Skoronski pick. He’s good and about the only shiny spot on the buffed turd that is the OL.

Didn't he get just totally throttled (bull rushed) by Davis a few times for sacks in this game? That's not so say he isn't a shiny spot.. just saying I thought he needed some help in obvious passing situations.

Always play to win. Hire a HC that also has the mindset.
Vrabel has shown his Fisher abilities where he plays to not lose.
Obviously winning can still force change, note the last HC.
And good teams certainly don’t care where they draft, they just use whatever pick they end up with to make a good selection.
Titans have failed at that but has nothing to do with what # position they were at. JRob could have been #1 3 years in a row and pissed it away.
Ran is a new GM, draft position is irrelevant to whether he can pick a good player or not.
Just be clear I don't quit get it .What's the solution?

That's what we doing now and the superbowl is not even close.

Ok so who should have been the pick at 11?
n47ybamtdvdoh36xjy35

I wanted this guy

Didn't he get just totally throttled (bull rushed) by Davis a few times for sacks in this game? That's not so say he isn't a shiny spot.. just saying I thought he needed some help in obvious passing situations.
Not sure at what point he got hurt too or if that played any factors later.
I think he left for a drive in the 2nd but came back.

in all honesty, I think every D has generally just bulrushes the OL all season. Maybe the adjustments they’re making is who to target. Why it’s not Brewer, won’t understand.

Just be clear I don't quit get it .What's the solution?

That's what we doing now and the superbowl is not even close.
The solution is just draft whenever you draft with a good player. I don’t see how losing games is a solution to getting better.

as pointed out many times, the NYJ, ARZ, Chi, Jax, Cle have all been trying that strategy for decades.

I think the bad coordinators have a lot to do with it. Normally ok for a possession or two until the other team makes adjustments .
Even Burks got a couple good catches. Hopkins did ok considering how he was covered but didn’t get any pi calls to aid him
The last sack seemed to be over in one second

Worst offensive game plan of the season…continuing to rush Henry up the middle when he was getting hit 2-3 yds behind the line…including in OT…should be openly criticized…terrible play calling.

Worst offensive game plan of the season…continuing to rush Henry up the middle when he was getting hit 2-3 yds behind the line…including in OT…should be openly criticized…terrible play calling.

Yeah, it felt like they were trying to lose.

Love and will always love Henry, but damn it was hard to watch him run today. He had no running lanes at all, but we continued to feed him.

We should've won this game with ease, especially up 13-0 and with a riddled Houston offense.

Vrabel continues to get outcoached week after week. Who cares if we won down in Miami. That game shouldn't buy him more time.

Yeah, it felt like they were trying to lose.

Love and will always love Henry, but damn it was hard to watch him run today. He had no running lanes at all, but we continued to feed him.

We should've won this game with ease, especially up 13-0 and with a riddled Houston offense.

Vrabel continues to get outcoached week after week. Who cares if we won down in Miami. That game shouldn't buy him more time.
No coaching just silence with zero adjustments. Keeps on trying to send out running backs pretending to have a line that can open up a hole for them
Defense bailed them out several times but couldn’t hold forever and rarely stopped them from running

It’s the same story. Average D can blitz us until we get a stable OL with a quality C.

we kept running Henry to keep Levis from getting injured. And that didn’t even work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back