Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight up pathetic. Embarrassing all time loss for this team. Should be ashamed. Houston gonna brag about this one forever now ffs

Can confirm. I'm still a die hard Astros and Rockets fan, so I'm in MANY Houston area sports social media sites, and they are happier today then I think they'd be if they just won the Superb Owl. I just started drinking so I feel a few online tiffs might be inevitable this evening.

Can confirm. I'm still a die hard Astros and Rockets fan, so I'm in MANY Houston area sports social media sites, and they are happier today then I think they'd be if they just won the Superb Owl. I just started drinking so I feel a few online tiffs might be inevitable this evening.
Ya i know its sad it meant this much to them but still, this sucks azz. Godspeed out there lol

At least we weren’t predictable

View attachment 21361
To a certain extent, that might actually be true about the predictability.
Imagine you were betting on another person that is betting on black or red at a roulette table. And the person just keeps picking red, at what point do you gamble they may pick black?

I know an NFL playbook has more than black and red, but would you bet that every single 1st down play would be the same? I’d thing on chance alone they might pick a more pass defense thinking, no way they’re running again.

Does it get easier to take? Been supporting since 2003 :gaah:
You just feel bad for all the fans that keep believing each year will be different. I was one of the most die hard fans you could be. But man after so many decades is the same crap, you just learn to realize that this franchisees is cursed.

You just feel bad for all the fans that keep believing each year will be different. I was one of the most die hard fans you could be. But man after so many decades is the same crap, you just learn to realize that this franchisees is cursed.
I went from this is our year, to building for a good run, to one day, to hopefully before I die.

I’m 40 and they’ve managed to crush my expectations in just a short 3.5 decades that I’ve been following.
I see those poor shlubs that were like lifelong Cubs fans seeing the miracle at 95 years old.
Hard time believing I’m gonna make it that long, especially with the way they find ways to lose.

I went from this is our year, to building for a good run, to one day, to hopefully before I die.

I’m 40 and they’ve managed to crush my expectations in just a short 3.5 decades that I’ve been following.
I see those poor shlubs that were like lifelong Cubs fans seeing the miracle at 95 years old.
Hard time believing I’m gonna make it that long, especially with the way they find ways to lose.

Not sure why I thought you were way older than 40.

I like how they both just let the guy go past and didn't even try to recover.. "**** it, block these other guys instead"

That to me reeks of 'scheme,' vs 'talent.' Either they were confused on the assignment or are actually instructed to focus on the second level defense. But there's no attempt by either to 'course correct.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back