Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizer has a nice arm and can look pretty darn good in workouts including good accuracy. The age old problem when guys get to the NFL is their ability to see the field (read the defense before and after the snap) and anticipate what to do. Thus his instincts and mental transcribing once the ball is snapped is what might improve with coaching and experience but is usually not real fixable.

That is why I don't buy arguments coaches ruined a QB. Certainly coaching and experience early in a QBs career can determine how quickly they develop but when guys are limited it usually shows their whole career. Physically Kizer is similar to Justin Fields. However it seems the Browns saw early he didn't have the right stuff to be a franchise QB. The Packers didn't see any potential and neither did the Raiders.

In other words don't expect much.

Kizer is straight trash. Kinda like the programming of this website.
300px-So_you_have_chosen..._death..jpg

Kizer might have been the worst qb I’ve ever seen that one season he started for the browns. Hopefully they bring in a different vet that gets cut to take his place.

I choose resurrection because no matter what you do i can keep on creating accounts on here. In fact I still have several. I'm like the herp. I keep coming back. In fact I'm the original TitansWillWin.
I feel like your big reveal is wasted since no one knows who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back