Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think from everything I have read and heard, that Kizer has looked very good and much better than Logan. Stay with what we got and wait. I still think Watson gets traded and that could make some other qb's available.

That would be the take if Tanny was to tear his ACL, but that's not the take you want to make if we were 6-2, along with 3 other AFC teams and Tanny was out 2-4 weeks because of a muscle pull.

We need a serviceable backup that can come in and win a game or 2 if Tanny was to go down for a few games.

Woodside or Kizer just aren't the QB's that will win us those games, even with Henry, Brown and Jones.
There is absolutely no way you can know that until you actually see it happen. That's just pessimism. You probably thought the same thing about Tanny two seasons ago.

Unless someone gets cuts, it's not wroth trading for anyone else. You roll with what you got. That's what coaching is for.

Didn’t see Kizer getting the axe after one week. Must have been truly awful passing out there. Heard he dinged one off the JUGS machine.

Titans know Barkley isn’t the answer, but need to have someone making decent passes in practice at least so the WRs and defense can get their experience.

Kizer must have really sucked to lose out to Woodside and Barkley being signed..can't even make it as our #3

I might want to remind everyone Woodside was the backup LAST YEAR so certainly we are no worse if not better having him this year. He will probably still win the job. Really pretty simple. Kizer wasn't going to win the job so they brought in someone who can't be any worse. These assumptions Woodside is shit are stupid.

I might want to remind everyone Woodside was the backup LAST YEAR so certainly we are no worse if not better having him this year. He will probably still win the job. Really pretty simple. Kizer wasn't going to win the job so they brought in someone who can't be any worse. These assumptions Woodside is **** are stupid.
Missed the point..why bring in Barkley if Woodside is the #2? Which I'm fine with btw

Or do you just like to debate everything?

Missed the point..why bring in Barkley if Woodside is the #2? Which I'm fine with btw

I see what he’s saying.
Maybe Barkley is better. Kizer definitely was not but currently Woodside is the bar to beat for backup.
Although I don’t know why that excludes Woodside as being s**t.

Maybe because they need another QB to get through training camp. There could also be an injury. Basically Kiser sucked so bad they made a move before the pre-season games started so they would have time to have someone learn the play book in case they are needed. This isn't rocket science.

The Jags for instance have 4 QBs on their roster and they have Lawrence and Minshew as their #1 and #2. Most teams carry at least 3 QBs through training camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back