Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
in this case there is no 'punishment' it is only enforcing the law. I guess it is a punishment if you view it that way. I just see it as putting everything in its proper place, and by everything I mean the illegals being put in their proper country

Yea, was only looking at it from a "punished" viewpoint.

Gunny this is probably the dumbest question you have ever heard, but I have to ask it.

A friend of mine said that it is impossible to be a citizen in Australia unless you were born in. I haven't even bothered to look, because it just sounds outrageous, but is there anything like that, that would make someone think that?

Gunny this is probably the dumbest question you have ever heard, but I have to ask it.

A friend of mine said that it is impossible to be a citizen in Australia unless you were born in. I haven't even bothered to look, because it just sounds outrageous, but is there anything like that, that would make someone think that?

No.

My grandparents were Italian on my Mums side and English on my Fathers.

But we have tonnes of foreigners coming ashore, many get citizenship.

Australia has dual citizenship. Tons of poms are Australian/UK citizens and for whatever reason there were tons of Australia/South Africa guys in Alice. And I learned never too call a guy from Scotland a pom - lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back