Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that ranking is pretty accurate except for the Panthers OC. You would think he would need to show more with Bryce Young to merit a top 5 spot on this list.
Agree, I had no idea who he was until today...I'm glad they are doing an extensive search not just promoting Tim Kelly

Didn't realize he was still around. His chance at the NFL was so 2017-ish.
Some people on here were clamouring for him when we had our last HC search.
Which made me think of that search, and is it just me or are we interviewing a lot more candidate this time around? Last time I remember it being like 4-5 interviews...

Which made me think of that search, and is it just me or are we interviewing a lot more candidate this time around? Last time I remember it being like 4-5 interviews...

Definitely interviewing way more candidates this time around albeit virtual interviews.

With 8 head coach vacancies and about 14 OC openings, you don't want to be the team left standing empty handed when the music stops.

This is the largest list I remember from any team. titans are up to like 12? Candidate interviews.
I think that 4-5 is about average for a “normal” search.
Titans search is usually like 2 to appease Rooney rule then just promote somebody from within.

This is the largest list I remember from any team. titans are up to like 12? Candidate interviews.
Titans search is usually like 2 to appease Rooney rule then just promote somebody from within.
If they did that I would literally quit this team.

I wasn't clamoring but I always wondered why he didn't get more interest back when he had Stanford relevant. Now I'm not so high on him, but heck, maybe he doesn't even want to be a HC and could be a good "senior advisor" or "assistant HC".

I like the wide net. Not all of these candidates will get jobs, so it opens up the door for additional staff, like when we hired Leflur as OC even after his HC interview. Expand your connections Ran/Amy.

Still not sure why we don't speak with the Ravens OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back