Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s Official: Ben Johnson is a Loser!
Yeah, he can eat a bag now! Dude’s a legit genius though. Being in his shoes, and looking at the Tits, he doesn’t have a whole lot to work with. 22 out, young QB, fucked OL, and an old receiver with the other carrying an inhaler… perfect environment to build “your” team for a HC on the O side honestly.

Yeah, he can eat a bag now! Dude’s a legit genius though. Being in his shoes, and looking at the Tits, he doesn’t have a whole lot to work with. 22 out, young QB, ****ed OL, and an old receiver with the other carrying an inhaler… perfect environment to build “your” team for a HC on the O side honestly.

How is he a genius? Are you just going off of the media hype? There's nothing iconic in him and his Lions offense.

C'mon man. Didn't you say you barely have time to watch the Titans, due to your work schedule? If you barely watching the Titans, I find it hard to believe that you are watching the Lions.
I hardly ever catch a live Tits game- but watch em all later. I see enough. If poker ain’t on, and it ain’t Tuesday or Friday i watch retreads.

Old MacDonald had a defense, s l o w i c o
Head to head. Doesn’t change much. I like the hard D and power O that has been Tits identity for years. Many say a plodding controlling O that plays keep away can’t win. I myself disagree. AAS has said she wants to join the high wire act. Anyone remember Tits up two scores with 2Q to go in ACCG? All I remember is Burnt Toast Ryan. Bengals game, I remember Jack Rabbit giving up 18 with no clock left. Also remember a delay run to 22 in 4th and 1 (WTF) when it was clear Foreman the better back that day. Both are deserving of a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back