Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can he be a whistleblower and say something about the Texans that would have them forfeit their win against us?

Only 26 years old, so I would like him to play lights out so that we can retain him beyond this year. He can be a huge addition on our defense.

If this signing works out, having Cunningham, Long and Rice as a middle linebacker trio is rather exciting. With Fulton, Farley, and Molden as corners, we are setting it up nicely for the future.

Keep loading up this D. I’ll never understand why we bring in guys like John Simon and Tuzar Skipper instead of a proven edge rusher in Olivier Vernon.

Keep loading up this D. I’ll never understand why we bring in guys like John Simon and Tuzar Skipper instead of a proven edge rusher in Olivier Vernon.

For one, I think Olivier Vernon is on the Titans black list.... for starting the chain reaction of Mariota injuries..

Not a lot of hate on Jrob here… completely makes sense. He’s pissing at his leisure, left the toilet for the front porch just before dark.

Wonder how the Texans fans feel about this. I know they hate to see one of their best players get released and then claimed by the Titans.

From a cap management standpoint Zach's contract makes it easy to cut him if he doesn't work out or we can easily convert base salary into signing bonus if we restructure his deal and thus significantly lower his cap hit next yr.

Will be interesting to see how quickly he can get up to speed with our verbage...we know he is in game shape since he just helped beat us.

From a cap management standpoint Zach's contract makes it easy to cut him if he doesn't work out or we can easily convert base salary into signing bonus if we restructure his deal and thus significantly lower his cap hit next yr.

Will be interesting to see how quickly he can get up to speed with our verbage...we know he is in game shape since he just helped beat us.
I'm willing to bet the verbage is the same since he played with Vrabes and Bowen in Houston.

This is a solid and very underrated signing.

I've always viewed Cunningham as a hybrid player. Seems like he's capable of playing multiple positions. He's good at putting pressure on the QB, a super solid tackler, great sideline to sideline LB and has the size and speed to cover any TE.

There's no doubt he will succeed with us. He is indeed a tackling machine and with Simmons and Autry in front of him, he may prove to be the future of this team. Can't wait to see him play with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back