Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got cut because he was a troublemaker. Late for everything. Hoping it was just because of the Texans being a dumpster fire. He's a stud player.

He got cut because he was a troublemaker. Late for everything. Hoping it was just because of the Texans being a dumpster fire. He's a stud player.

I am sure it probably was, the Titans as an organization now seem to value character first and foremost.

I think if it was because he was caustic, they wouldn't have grabbed him no matter how good he is.

PK is getting crucified on Twitter because he called Vrabes a child and defended asking a 3rd question about Zach after Vrabes told them he would talk about Zach next week. Then Glennon proceeded to ask another question about Zach.

That’s the Texans story. Even local media calls them all liars. Literally the worst run franchise in the NFL. Troublemaker? No.. just wasn’t playing their BS. They are being run by a drunk and a preacher.

I wish he would get this pissed off when they play like trash.

He didn’t look well from the start of that press conference, something was clearly bothering him. Maybe he’s a tad anxious about this weekends game against a bad bad team where they could find a way to lose if we know our beloved Titans.
That's always a tricky situation though. He might be pissed off to the team internally, but not show that to the media. Or he might see that the players are plenty pissed off enough on their own, and he doesn't need to distract them by going on some temper tantrum. All that matters is getting them focused on the next opponent and fixing mistakes.

He's done a good job through lots of situations to get the players to focus in on what matters and get the best play out of them. However he decides to do it seems to usually work pretty well.

That's always a tricky situation though. He might be pissed off to the team internally, but not show that to the media. Or he might see that the players are plenty pissed off enough on their own, and he doesn't need to distract them by going on some temper tantrum. All that matters is getting them focused on the next opponent and fixing mistakes.

He's done a good job through lots of situations to get the players to focus in on what matters and get the best play out of them. However he decides to do it seems to usually work pretty well.
Unless they play the Texans or Jets

Evans played like a man on a mission today.

Long, Brown, Evans and Cunningham.. Going to be interesting to see who wants to stay on this team between Brown, Evans and Cunningham. Should be great competition.

Evans played like a man on a mission today.

Long, Brown, Evans and Cunningham.. Going to be interesting to see who wants to stay on this team between Brown, Evans and Cunningham. Should be great competition.

If I’m gm I let Brown and Evans hit free agency unless they sign very team friendly deals. If they leave via FA then they will count as lost FA in the comp pick formula.

If I had to chose between Evans and Brown then I would go Brown no doubt.

If I’m gm I let Brown and Evans hit free agency unless they sign very team friendly deals. If they leave via FA then they will count as lost FA in the comp pick formula.

If I had to chose between Evans and Brown then I would go Brown no doubt.
Long and Rice are good but I’ll want to see Cunningham play very well before feeling comfortable letting both Jayon and Evans walk. It’s a good situation to be in.

I think Rice's injury might be pretty serious. Last week, when asked if he would be back this year, the team said they hope that he is back to start next year.

I love how he was coming along, but I don't want to count on him to start next year.

I think Rice's injury might be pretty serious. Last week, when asked if he would be back this year, the team said they hope that he is back to start next year.

I love how he was coming along, but I don't want to count on him to start next year.
I thought they meant next week as in January… is it that serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back