Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they meant next week as in January… is it that serious?

They could have meant that. I can't find the quote now. You're my source for quotes.:D

I just had a bad feeling because of how quickly they said he was out for the game. He went down. Game went to commercial. Then like the 2nd or 3rd play back, they said he was out for the game. Usually it takes a few series to be "official" even when it was obviously bad.

They could have meant that. I can't find the quote now. You're my source for quotes.:D

I just had a bad feeling because of how quickly they said he was out for the game. He went down. Game went to commercial. Then like the 2nd or 3rd play back, they said he was out for the game. Usually it takes a few series to be "official" even when it was obviously bad.

I guess you can interpret this either way. Digging a little deeper, it does appear likely that he’s out for this season.

La Vagician... just sayin'

the feminine form

I have no clue if its really feminine form so all you english majors STFU and go pour me an Americano Grande

Titans twitter fucken loves Michael Griffin for some reason. Dude was ass for like 90% of his time here. Glad we don't forget lol

Griffin was actually really good in the beginning. He used to lay the wood then he started getting those fines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Titans twitter ****en loves Michael Griffin for some reason. Dude was ass for like 90% of his time here. Glad we don't forget lol

Mr no angle ever!

If he had an angle he might have to hit someone lol

Griffen was our asymptote tackler

La Vagician made a lot of tackles on some crappy teams... and he was proud of that.

sadly overwhelming majority of the tackles were in fact behind the LBs not at or beyond the LoS... meaning although the play was stopped the O won...

all La Vagician was was a backstop. Not an effective player

Thought Cunningham was wearing #33.

Also noticed they take him out on obvious passing downs.

Looking at snap counts (I haven't seen that article yet, so I clicked names on Pro Football Reference), Evans had 36 snaps, Cunningham had 33 snaps, and Jayon had 16 snaps. Looks like Fulton and Skrine had 49 snaps and Byard, Hooker, Molden were in the 40's. Mabin had 13.

Honestly surprised he took that many snaps from Jayon.

did not hear anyone say Cunningham all game... just sayin'
I thought he played very well. Very smooth... I had forgotten how long he is. Dude has over 34 inch arm length.... I think we are going to compare this pickup to the steal we got in the Tanny trade.

Massive pick up. Now we can either re-sign brown for cheap or get another mid round guy. Next year, Cunningham, long, and rice are all under contract.

Massive pick up. Now we can either re-sign brown for cheap or get another mid round guy. Next year, Cunningham, long, and rice are all under contract.
Yes we are set at LBer….Landry is the only defensive starter that we will probably lose…I’m sure Robinson’s plan was to pay Dupree and draft Weaver to replace Landry…unfortunately we don’t know what weaver can do because he got hurt so early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back