Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't even move the ball against a prevent defense, how pathetic. 3 things in life are guaranteed:

1. death
2. taxes
3. Titans not being able to pass or stop the pass.

We are last place in the division. We will never climb out of the cellar at any time in the next 3 to 5 years or probably longer as long as this team keeps drafting and signing players for the current schemes. Vrabel needs to either find a modern offensive mind and turn the offense over to him or he has to go.

Barely had hope for this team in a weak division, but all hope is officially lost.

If the defense is coming back to earth, we have no hope at all this year.

Billicheck replaces Vrabel. When Brady refuses to come out of retirement and snubs us like manning, Billicheck turns to Phil Simms and Steve DeBerg.

Never would I have ever thought that the defense would be the one to blame when we only scored 16 points.

To let Moss and Minshew carve us up like they did is flat out embarrassing.

This team won't win a game on the road.

Offense played as expected BUT the "defense" on the other hand. Wow just wow. That 4th quarter 8 minutes ... torture pure torture.

Can't even move the ball against a prevent defense, how pathetic. 3 things in life are guaranteed:

1. death
2. taxes

We are last place in the division. We will never climb out of the cellar at any time in the next 3 to 5 years or probably longer as long as this team keeps drafting and signing players for the current schemes. Vrabel needs to either find a modern offensive mind and turn the offense over to him or he has to go.
Holy over reaction.
I mean, I knew there would be a bunch jumping off the edge for the season after this loss, but this loss means 3-5 years!! If not just losing football, but basement ball!!

He’s been making huge, back breaking throws all game, dude. Our defense sucks.

The back breaking came from the rush defense getting gashed. Zach Moss rushed for more yards than Minchew threw for. 165-155.

Minchew didn’t rip us apart. Zach Moss did. Minchew didn’t cost the Colts, but we didn’t lose because he ripped us apart. However, Fulton can’t cover me and he took advantage of that. This needs to be addressed. He is just really bad. The PI calls keep coming on passes that probably aren’t caught also.

Raise your hand if you thought we were going to cruise after the Spears TD?

Falcons just beat the Texans on a last second FG.

I can't believe we let the backup RB and QB do what they did.

SMB and Roger McCreary the only players in the secondary that appears to show up. Run D and pass rush was the worst I've seen in years.

Such a depressing loss, especially when you see the Colts fans having such a great time.

Raise your hand if you thought we were going to cruise after the Spears TD?

Falcons just beat the Texans on a last second FG.

I can't believe we let the backup RB and QB do what they did.

SMB and Roger McCreary the only players in the secondary that appears to show up. Run D and pass rush was the worst I've seen in years.

Such a depressing loss, especially when you see the Colts fans having such a great time.

I just never thought the rush defense would fall apart like that.

The back breaking came from the rush defense getting gashed. Zach Moss rushed for more yards than Minchew threw for. 165-155.

Minchew didn’t rip us apart. Zach Moss did. Minchew didn’t cost the Colts, but we didn’t lose because he ripped us apart. However, Fulton can’t cover me and he took advantage of that. This needs to be addressed. He is just really bad. The PI calls keep coming on passes that probably aren’t caught also.

Minshew ripped us apart. Did you watch the game? I swear you have an excuse for every damn thing.

Did he go 24 for 27 and 320 yards? No. But he made some throws and escaped the pocket he wouldn't have last year.

Only positive from this game is that we blocked the Richardson learning curve and the Colts may feel like they paid Taylor too soon because of what Moss did.

1. death
2. taxes

no TOs makes 'moving the chains' pretty real unpossuble

I truly believe it's time to move on from Vrabel after the season.

We have a new GM, going to have a new QB. It's time to move on. This team just needs a new aroma.

Vrabel is stuck in his ways and it's really hindering this team to the fullest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back