Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minshew ripped us apart. Did you watch the game? I swear you have an excuse for every damn thing.

Did he go 24 for 27 and 320 yards? No. But he made some throws and escaped the pocket he wouldn't have last year.

No he didn’t. He threw for 155 in 3 quarters dude. That’s not ripping us apart, no one would think that was ripping us apart except for a loathing Titan fan. He managed the game, if Tannehill throws for 155 do you consider that ripping a team apart? Yea.. I’ll remember that 155 is ripping a team apart. In fact, T17 threw for 264. Did he rip the Colts apart? I swear you guys just make shit up to serve your narrative. The Colts beat us a at the line of attack on both sides and gashed us with the run. They DID NOT rip us apart through the air. The Titans stunk today. No excuses. But the QB position didn’t beat us. DID YOU WATCH THE GAME?

Todays loss is unacceptable
Was Courtland Finnagin our last good corner?
Our D couching sucks
And we try to get too cute with our Offense play calling in must situations

Not playing well on the road.
As far as division goes, it’s still a s**t division.
Indy 3-2
Jax 3-2
Hou 2-3
TN 2-3

it’s a 1 game difference from top to bottom.

Main reason I absolutely hate the 3-4 defense.

4-3 defense and that slow as molasses Moss gets 50 yards tops.
good DC would be able to play either depending on what game required

yes have to build the roster and the NTs and DEs cant be pure ... have to be more hybrid... but its doable.

belicheat did it for years....

No he didn’t. He threw for 155 in 3 quarters dude. That’s not ripping us apart, no one would think that was ripping us apart except for a loathing Titan fan. He managed the game, if Tannehill throws for 155 do you consider that ripping a team apart? Yea.. I’ll remember that 155 is ripping a team apart. In fact, T17 threw for 264. Did he rip the Colts apart? I swear you guys just make **** up to serve your narrative. The Colts beat us a at the line of attack on both sides and gashed us with the run. They DID NOT rip us apart through the air. The Titans stunk today. No excuses. But the QB position didn’t beat us. DID YOU WATCH THE GAME?
phonies physically abused Titans.... again

Defense really let us down today. And I ain’t saying Tannehill is losing games, but he sure ain’t winning them. Feels like a very Fisher type 8-8 year
I think he did pretty good the way that the off line performed
The interception was a desperation. No time and everyone covered

I truly believe it's time to move on from Vrabel after the season.

We have a new GM, going to have a new QB. It's time to move on. This team just needs a new aroma.

Vrabel is stuck in his ways and it's really hindering this team to the fullest.

I'm wondering, after what I saw today, that we won't have to 'move on,' from Vrabel. Every time they showed him on the sideline during the broadcast he was just standing there with that stupid aloof look on his face. Almost as if he... was bored. Minimal communication that I saw with anyone, even speaking into the headset. Maybe, just maybe, if the losses start piling up, he'll look for a different pasture - I could see him going the college route or possibly reuniting with his old coach in NE. Just a hunch.

But I will add, I was a fan of this franchise all the way back in 1993, when the team started 1-4, then rallied to win 11 straight and earn a playoff appearance (which we don't need to discuss further). After 5 games this season we're technically in better shape than that team was, so I'm not QUITE ready to throw in the towel just yet. But we're walking a very thin wire...

When Richardson went down, I thought it was a wrap for us.

This is why I think Vrabel should be done. Doesn't know the importance of games and it extends to last year. How we didn't make the playoffs is beyond me.

Based on a careful analysis, my prediction is…
Wk6 W
Wk8 L
Wk9 W
Wk10 L
Wk11 W
Wk12 L
Wk13 W
Wk14 L
Wk15 W
Wk16 L
Wk17 W
Wk18 L

I'm wondering, after what I saw today, that we won't have to 'move on,' from Vrabel. Every time they showed him on the sideline during the broadcast he was just standing there with that stupid aloof look on his face. Almost as if he... was bored. Minimal communication that I saw with anyone, even speaking into the headset. Maybe, just maybe, if the losses start piling up, he'll look for a different pasture - I could see him going the college route or possibly reuniting with his old coach in NE. Just a hunch.

But I will add, I was a fan of this franchise all the way back in 1993, when the team started 1-4, then rallied to win 11 straight and earn a playoff appearance (which we don't need to discuss further). After 5 games this season we're technically in better shape than that team was, so I'm not QUITE ready to throw in the towel just yet. But we're walking a very thin wire...

Remember that season. Didn't we lose to Joe Montana and the Chiefs? That loss still haunts me.

Losses have been piling up for Vrabel. We win here and there, but he's so overrated. Media loves him for some odd reason.

I have turned on Vrabel.

I have zero faith that he can lead us to where we all want to be.

In all fairness, it's hard anyways but he isn't getting us there

Remember that season. Didn't we lose to Joe Montana and the Chiefs? That loss still haunts me.

Losses have been piling up for Vrabel. We win here and there, but he's so overrated. Media loves him for some odd reason.

Yes. Yes we did. But we don't need to talk about that.

And yes, overrated is right. My co-workers/buddies are always telling me 'if the Titans fire Vrabel, he'll have another job within minutes.' And my response is always 'Good, hopefully it'll be someone else in the AFC South!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back