Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have turned on Vrabel.

I have zero faith that he can lead us to where we all want to be.

In all fairness, it's hard anyways but he isn't getting us there
I'm at the point that I have to agree. There are no adjustments in game and like Arden Key said, they came out flat. That is.on the HC. I'm personally ready to move on to an offensive minded HC.

Yes. Yes we did. But we don't need to talk about that.

And yes, overrated is right. My co-workers/buddies are always telling me 'if the Titans fire Vrabel, he'll have another job within minutes.' And my response is always 'Good, hopefully it'll be someone else in the AFC South!'

Yeah all my friends think Vrabel is the MAN. I just don't get it. It's because of ESPN. For some reason they love Vrabel.

Seriously hate losing these type of games. This was suppose to be an epic day for me, trust me.

Titans loss absolutely ruined my day.

Fuck you defense and I really mean it.

I just feel like Vrabel is the Kappernick of coaches atm. He surprised the league, hit at exact right time for Henry and Tannehill, the league adjusted, and now it is just a junk philosophy that does not work. Vrabel cannot change or adapt because his ego is so big that he will continue to force the square peg through the round hole until he proves to everyone he was right.

Seriously hate losing these type of games. This was suppose to be an epic day for me, trust me.

**** you defense and I really mean it.
The offense deserves a lot of blame too. We can't score 16 points and fail to convert in the redzone. Haven't scored 30 points in 23 games, mediocre shit offense.

The offense deserves a lot of blame too. We can't score 16 points and fail to convert in the redzone. Haven't scored 30 points in 23 games, mediocre **** offense.

Yeah agree. Maybe I'm being blindsided by Hopkins play. Just feel like the defense didn't do anything to get the offense the ball, as them Colts drives were super long.

**** you defense and I really mean it.

They aren't really worth it anymore.

After the Bengals game (playoffs), im treating the Titans like a hooker. The are only around when I want to see them.

I think what was killing me with the defense was them trotting out there a formation with 1 LB in the middle and then there goes Moss for a 40 yard run up the middle.

I'm wondering, after what I saw today, that we won't have to 'move on,' from Vrabel. Every time they showed him on the sideline during the broadcast he was just standing there with that stupid aloof look on his face. Almost as if he... was bored. Minimal communication that I saw with anyone, even speaking into the headset. Maybe, just maybe, if the losses start piling up, he'll look for a different pasture - I could see him going the college route or possibly reuniting with his old coach in NE. Just a hunch.

But I will add, I was a fan of this franchise all the way back in 1993, when the team started 1-4, then rallied to win 11 straight and earn a playoff appearance (which we don't need to discuss further). After 5 games this season we're technically in better shape than that team was, so I'm not QUITE ready to throw in the towel just yet. But we're walking a very thin wire...
Also started 1-4 in 2002 to end 11-5.
Only franchise to do such a thing twice.

I think what was killing me with the defense was them trotting out there a formation with 1 LB in the middle and then there goes Moss for a 40 yard run.

We had 2 LB's.

What killed us is that we went wide 9 the whole game. We absolutely welcomed them to run up the middle all day without adjustment.

The D we played in works great against Lamar Jackson, but isn't necessary against Minshew or a raw rookie QB.

We win this game with ease with Pees or Schwartz.

Bowen is an absolute garbage DC

The offense deserves a lot of blame too. We can't score 16 points and fail to convert in the redzone. Haven't scored 30 points in 23 games, mediocre **** offense.
Defense has to give the Offense a chance. Usually it's the offense keeping the D on the field...today D had 3-4 chances at the end down 4 with plenty of time.. 3rd and 12 and they let them convert.

Yes, the offense should have scored more...but that's why there are 2 sides of the ball.

I think Fulton should be demoted to the practice squad. The secret is out. If you want to beat the Titans just keep targeting his man with the deep ball. You will eventually get a PI call. Usually sooner than later. Not impressed at all.

the only pass that went INTO the EZ was from DH22

THAT is on OC & T17... but mostly OC ... but T17 choose to throw under the LBs ... surly there was targets actually in the EZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back