Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It partly is. He knew what he was getting when he traded for him. A Julio Jones that hobbled half of the season before last and then missed the rest of it. JRob gambled and lost.

When’s the last time any gamble worked out for the Titans? Every bet they sign doesn’t work out - Moss didn’t, AP didn’t, Julio didn’t - I want names that worked out - which gamble ever works for this sorry franchise - I’d have to go back n google it because nothing comes to mind

Mad that it didn’t work out with Julio, we all know why Moss didn’t - but I thought it made more sense to cut Julio next year. I wanted it to work with AJ. Not fold shop after one try.

Personally my problem with this isn't the trade it's that this is a net backwards move. Whatever money we saved we are just going to have to spend on another receiver who will bring their own set of issues with them. I'd rather have rolled the dice on Julio again after an offseason to get right and if he doesn't then cut ties when it was cheaper.

I just hope it is not Ju Ju. I just not see how he fits with us, we need a vertical threat with more speed. I wish Treylon Burks would fall in the draft, from arkansas, he would be perfect pair with A.J Brown.

We better do something or AJ will be double and triple teamed every snap. NWI, Rogers, and Johnson are not going to cut it.

What a waste of a 2nd and 4th round pick. JRob starting to look like an absolute fool. Everyone getting blamed for the lack of production on offense except for the person who’s actually to blame, Todd Downing. What an absolute joke.

Everyone and their mother wanted Julio Jones here

Everyone and their mother wanted Julio Jones here
Yeah and some of us still do. Cutting him was an absolute waste all the way around. He looked good in the playoff game. Why throw everything in the trash at this point? Cutting him is what is idiotic. We aren’t complaining about the trade itself.

Are the Titans moving to a 7 aside league?

3OL - Lewan, Jones, Davis
1QB - Tannehill
1RB - Henry
2WR - Brown, NWI

In that case, I've got to say that's quite a strong line up, and I'm intrigued to learn more about this new 7aside league.
We're actually moving over to Rugby 7's. Could you imagine Derrick Henry in rugby?? He'd be unstoppable!

I was all for Julio and us trading for him. His hamstring issues are chronic ( have been last 3 seasons). He only played in 7 games, had 434 yards and 1 TD. He is a Hall of Famer but those numbers do not merit the salary.

Time to move on

Damn. Really wanted to get 1 more year out of Julio. Hate that we gave up a second rounder for such a super short term rental.

Looks like we're revamping our offense in the wrong direction. Might as well dump Downing now since there won't be any consistency on offense from last year.

We better hope Henry has yet to fall off or we're going to be in trouble offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back