Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope it is not Ju Ju. I just not see how he fits with us, we need a vertical threat with more speed. I wish Treylon Burks would fall in the draft, from arkansas, he would be perfect pair with A.J Brown.

We better do something or AJ will be double and triple teamed every snap. NWI, Rogers, and Johnson are not going to cut it.

Burks might drop a bit. He looked like butt at the combine. It was like he was wearing his shoes on the wrong feet during the drills.

So we gave away a 2nd and 4th, paying half his salary next year to play for someone else, and now we have to take the cap hit, and spend $ and or draft picks to replace him when we could have used them to improve other positions. Could have just kept him and tried to get better other places. JRob is an absolute genius.

Not much the Titans can do at this point. Robinson went all in this past season and the team couldn't deliver. Now the Titans are in a mess of their own making. It's on Robinson to try and fix this mess he created.

The Julio trade cost them a second rounder in this years draft, and Robinson absorbed Julio's salary when he acquired him. This led to Tannehill restructuring to keep the Titans under the cap and now his cap hit is huge. Restructuring Byard can only help so much and the Titans have given out several high priced contracts/extensions in the past few years. Combine this with the last two first round picks being completely non productive, then you got the situation the Titans are in.

Honestly, this past season's team was likely the best chance the Titans had to win a championship. Just have to see how things go from here on out.

Someone in the media said he's going to be the next AJ Brown and the second that was said his stock went through the roof.

If he is successful, he will be basically the first ever receiver to do well with both a bad 3 cone and a bad vertical jump.

His film looks good, though. He looks like a big Deebo.

What was the point of releasing him Post June 1st? It saves more cap space but what are we going to spend that cap space on if free agency is well over by then?

That's why this is surprising to me, I thought they would let it ride another year, especially considering the draft capital we gave up.

Wish we had a 2nd round pick
I was so pumped when we got Julio, but we were quickly let down

lol life as a Titan fan in a nutshell. JRob will no doubt raise our spirits in the next few days get all us excited again … just for Downing, Tanny and whoever else to let us down. It’s a vicious cycle.

What was the point of releasing him Post June 1st? It saves more cap space but what are we going to spend that cap space on if free agency is well over by then?

That's why this is surprising to me, I thought they would let it ride another year, especially considering the draft capital we gave up.
AJ brown extension...

exactly....

I was all for Julio and us trading for him. His hamstring issues are chronic ( have been last 3 seasons). He only played in 7 games, had 434 yards and 1 TD. He is a Hall of Famer but those numbers do not merit the salary.

Time to move on
Decent game in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back