Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Just looked at the last 6 games of the season when Onwenu and Radunz had both settled in at Right Tackle. Radunz was better:

Onwenu
PFF: 64.1
Pass Block Grade: 62.5
Sacks: 2
Pressures: 15

Radunz
PFF: 68.0
Pass Block Grade: 69.8
Sacks: 2
Pressures: 12

I’ve said it before. Radunz can be a solid RT.

Jesus people. Let henry go.

He probably wanted to leave.

Based on how fast the pollard signing happened, our staff is fine with that.

Based on the swift, Barkley, and Jacobs deals, Henry wasn't exactly highly sought after by the rest of the league.

Meanwhile we made a massive center upgrade and signed a CB 1. Let Ran cook.

The 21st century NFL finally comes to Tennessee.

Yeah I dont care for the Onwenu signing. Cushberry was the only FA I had any interest in signing. Wish there was a decent tackle available but there was not.

Based on the swift, Barkley, and Jacobs deals, Henry wasn't exactly highly sought after by the rest of the league.

Dude, the longest thread ever on this site was about VY. You really expect us to just get over a generational talent leaving the team this quickly? This is going to be a front page topic for the next 10 years. Get used to it.

Dude, the longest thread ever on this site was about VY. You really expect us to just get over a generational talent leaving the team this quickly? This is going to be a front page topic for the next 10 years. Get used to it.

I mean, everyone and their brother knew this was coming. I guess I just don't get the surprise and outrage here.

Henry doesn't fit what we want to do, and we don't fit what Henry wants. It was never going to happen.

I mean, everyone and their brother knew this was coming. I guess I just don't get the surprise and outrage here.

Henry doesn't fit what we want to do, and we don't fit what Henry wants. It was never going to happen.
He is the best running back in the history of our franchise. Heck, he’s the best single player we’ve ever had. It’s not surprise and outrage. It’s disappointment and sadness. Let us grieve.

Autry and Azir to the Texans? Why did we not resign Autry. Texans are gonna roll this division next year…

I'm more concerned with Azir than Autry. Autry has been an amazing player for the Titans. However, Autry is 34 when he finally does decline he's going right off the cliff whether that be this season or next.

I don't want to pay jones either. Or henry for that matter. Pollard isn't my issue, it's throwing money at a position we don't need to when we just invested draft capital in it last year. Run spears until his knees fall off then replace him.

We weren't going to go into next season with only Spears, mid to late round rookie, and Chestnut. It just wasn't going to happen. And we shouldn't have either. As good as Spears was last year, he certainly hasn't shown he can handle a full work load.

8 million per year for a good RB really is hardly putting us out. The reality is, you just don't like Pollard, and you wouldn't have been happy with this signing even if he came for league minimum.

The 21st century is coming to Tennessee? We spent money on a running back and a record setting amount on a fucken centre lmao, if anything this feels like we are moving backwards

The 21st century is coming to Tennessee? We spent money on a running back and a record setting amount on a ****en centre lmao, if anything this feels like we are moving backwards
Cush is now the 3rd highest paid center. Weird record, but okay. And, we spent average money on a 3rd down back. I’m not thrilled about the Pollard signing either, but don’t act like we’re putting the pieces together to run the wishbone.

Latest posts

Back