Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

You guys whining about an over the hill Henry kill me. He knew he wasn't coming back the last game of the season. Stop crying. He's going to be Eddie George to the cowboys 2.0. He wasn't worth re-signing. Especially in the offense we are gonna run.
The lack of self-awareness in this post kills me.

Where is the evidence of this high powered throwing offense everyone seems to think the Titans will have? Second year QB and 1 legit receiver in DHop and the Titans are suddenly going to throw the ball all over the field?

Where is the evidence of this high powered throwing offense everyone seems to think the Titans will have? Second year QB and 1 legit receiver in DHop and the Titans are suddenly going to throw the ball all over the field?
Well, we have 2 running backs that both caught 50+ balls last year…

The lack of self-awareness in this post kills me.
I'm just not into slobbering Henry's knob. Even if he signs with a run heavy team, he's not the same guy. It wouldn't surprise me if he gets hurt this year or just is like most other 30+ yr old backs. There's a reason he's still available and other backs are not.

I'm just not into slobbering Henry's knob. Even if he signs with a run heavy team, he's not the same guy. It wouldn't surprise me if he gets hurt this year or just is like most other 30+ yr old backs. There's a reason he's still available and other backs are not.
It’s day 1 of tampering, not even FA yet.
Maybe cost is an issue.
More than likely, everyone already relies on the imaginary dead at 30 “rule”.

If Henry averages 15+ carries a game, he will end up with over 1200 yards next season.

If Henry averages 15+ carries a game, he will end up with over 1200 yards next season.
No way. He had a birthday. That means he can't possibly still run with a ball in his arms like he did 6 months ago! He should retire he'll be dead before the season is over.

No way. He had a birthday. That means he can't possibly still run with a ball in his arms like he did 6 months ago! He should retire he'll be dead before the season is over.
I been looking at the obituaries and haven't seent BDH yet, but it's a matter of days now...

Not likely, we have so much cap space we will offset any comp picks with signings we make

Losing Henry, Autry, Shaair, Fulton, NWI, Tanne, Bunting, and Brewer are all candidates that could qualify for comp picks. Will we sign another 4 more qualifying FA's? My gut says no.

Who's left you want to see. Here are some of the top remaining after day 1 at positions of need. The ones in bold are who I would target.

DEFENSE
Safety - Chancey Gardner Johnson / Justin Simmons /Kamden Curl
CB - Kendall Fuller / Kenny Moore / Adore Jackson / Stephen Gilmore / Stephen Nelson
LB - Patrick Queen / Lavante David/ Devon White /Willie Gay Jr /Kenneth Murray (Titans Signed)
DL - Arik Armstead / DJ Reader / Daquan Jones / Sheldon Rankins
Edge - Danielle Hunter / Chase Young / Javedon Clowney / Josh Uche / Emmanuel Ogbah / Shaq Barrett

OFFENSE
QB - Jameis Winston / Tyrod Taylor
WR - Calvin Ridley / Marquise Brown / Tyler Boyd / Michael Thompson / Curtis Samuel / Darnell Mooney / KJ Osborn / O'Dell Beckham
TE - SCRUBS...move along
OT - Tyrone Smith / Trent Brown / Jonah Williams / Yosh Nijman
OG - Connor Williams / Kevin Zietler / Jon Runyan

This assumes we are going WR in rnd #1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I just think you are taking it too far to the opposite extreme to emphasize your point. Makes you look foolish.

Centers don't get paid that much in general. 12.5 million for a top tier OL? Are you kidding me?

And he's easily a top 5 center. When top 5 players at other positions reach FA, the market for that position typically gets reset.
Yeah fair enough. I can get behind the cush signing we needed oline help.

Latest posts

Back