Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Who's left you want to see. Here are some of the top remaining after day 1 at positions of need. The ones in bold are who I would target.

DEFENSE
Safety - Chancey Gardner Johnson / Justin Simmons /Kamden Curl
CB - Kendall Fuller / Kenny Moore / Adore Jackson / Stephen Gilmore / Stephen Nelson
LB - Patrick Queen / Lavante David/ Devon White /Willie Gay Jr /Kenneth Murray (Titans Signed)
DL - Arik Armstead / DJ Reader / Daquan Jones / Sheldon Rankins
Edge - Danielle Hunter / Chase Young / Javedon Clowney / Josh Uche / Emmanuel Ogbah / Shaq Barrett

OFFENSE
QB - Jameis Winston NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
F winston RITP

jw a clownass loser

I don’t know. King Henry for pollard and our 160 tackle lb for some dude I never heard of from the chargers?

where’s the wide receivers?

DeMarco Murray signed a 4 year, $25,250,000 contract with the Tennessee Titans, including $12,500,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $6,312,500. Misc.

If Pollard can perform as well as DeMarco did I'd be ecstatic

Not fond of the Kenneth Murray signing. Didn't like him coming out of college either. Seemed like a less athletic Rashaad Evans. Typical OU LB. Always avoid OU LBs.

Really hope we're looking at an actual starting caliber ILB.

I don’t know. King Henry for pollard and our 160 tackle lb for some dude I never heard of from the chargers?

where’s the wide receivers?

WR market seems to be mostly waiting on Ridley. Jags went all Jags and way overpaid for another overrated WR in Davis who wasn't super productive. Hoping we are players for Ridley. If not, I would rather not overpay for Mooney. So if he costs Gave Davis money (or more) then just give me Tyler Boyd, since he is familiar with Callahan. Curtis Samuel would be ok too for the right price.

No problem with Willis as the backup given our expectations. But ultimately, if we ever have talent as the skill positions it you be nice to have an aged backup with shadowy figure. Don't want a permanent backup who knows his role. I want an old damaged starter who might be on the edge of being trapped in a lunatic asylum.

Tyrod Taylor then...it's about the last of the options....and we need some kind of back-up because Willis is not it!

Tyrod signed with the Jets.

Probably looking at either Mason Rudolf or Drew Lock at this point. But I am holding out hope for Josh Dobbs.

No problem with Willis as the backup given our expectations. But ultimately, if we ever have talent as the skill positions it you be nice to have an aged backup with shadowy figure. Don't want a permanent backup who knows his role. I want an old damaged starter who might be on the edge of being trapped in a lunatic asylum.
Joe Flacco then

Still bummed about Azeez and I don't love the Murray pick. Seems expensive for a roll of the dice. ILBs have been cheap lately. Gosh I hope he's not who our FO thinks is the answer.

Has Devon White been signed?

I would also happily "settle" with Jerome Baker. It would make me feel better after the Dolphins were gifted David Long.

Also, I would be fun to bring Dylan Cole's biceps back.

Latest posts

Back