Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Tring to make sense of the Sneed rumors here.

I wonder if a trade for Sneed could signify we are likely to trade back from 7 to acquire more picks. Not saying I like this plan, I am just trying to rationalize to myself how trading a 2nd (and more) for Sneed makes sense for us.

If we are in the business of trading away picks for an established player, it should be Higgins. Hell Kendall Fuller is a FA right now and could be had for half the price of Sneed without giving up picks.

There simply isn't a good argument for trading for Sneed. Hopefully it's just a bluff from KC to get someone else (maybe another AFC South team) to bite.
Would solidify our CBS and give us a better secondary than we’ve ever had.

It’s hard to get a great. CB1. Our pass rush doesn’t look great right now so the secondary needs to be good

If we are in the business of trading away picks for an established player, it should be Higgins. Hell Kendall Fuller is a FA right now and could be had for half the price of Sneed without giving up picks.

There simply isn't a good argument for trading for Sneed. Hopefully it's just a bluff from KC to get someone else (maybe another AFC South team) to bite.
I don't know about his trade value, if he'll be worth a new contract, or if we should do it or not... but it's hard to argue that we shouldn't at least inquire. Any time a CB can get over 100 tackles in a year, I love it. That's a dude that hustles every play and has a motor. 4.3 speed doesn't hurt.

His coverage stats are bananas while dealing with a ton of targets. Clearly, teams playing KC are forced to pass a lot. His numbers blow Kendall Fuller (and almost everyone else) out of the water.

Should we trade of him? I don't know, but he's impressive.
View attachment 21634

Oh boo wo cry be a river .

The rebuild is on and if you can't accept it then leave.Ran has the balls to finally start over something that need it to happend a long time ago.
We let all our good free agents leave and signed a backup rb to head the rebuild after drafting one in the third last year. Sweet rebuild lol

Did you ever stop to think Henry didn't want to come back? This is a rebuilding team with a new coach and completely new offensive philosophy. And he would have had to split carries with Spears like he did last season when his attempts per game dropped the lowest point since 2018?

Do you think it's a coincidence he is leaving here to go to a team with the best record in the NFL last season, that loves to run the ball, and where he will be without question the RB1?

Oh boo wo cry be a river .

The rebuild is on and if you can't accept it then leave.Ran has the balls to finally start over something that need it to happend a long time ago.

I mentioned we needed to tear it down last off-season. I got ridiculed saying this team was good enough to win and we needed to continue to go for it. We were predictably a terrible team and the rebuild is now a year behind.

Did you ever stop to think Henry didn't want to come back? This is a rebuilding team with a new coach and completely new offensive philosophy. And he would have had to split carries with Spears like he did last season when his attempts per game dropped the lowest point since 2018?

Do you think it's a coincidence he is leaving here to go to a team with the best record in the NFL last season, that loves to run the ball, and where he will be without question the RB1?
Sshhh you're using logic. That is frowned upon here.

Again, this is a different direction and Henry knew it would be. I still don't think he will do as well as some expect even with the ratbirds. Plus, playoff Lamar sucks.

Joe Mixon is a older, worse version of Pollard. He's averaged under 4 ypc in 2 of the last 4 seasons. And the only seasons he has averaged 4 YPC, he was at 4.0 and 4.1.

Not to mention, Mixon is a straight up thug. Punched a woman in college. Allegedly pointed a gun at woman's head last year. And a kid was shot in his home last year, as well. He's a genuine POS and I wouldn't want his stink on this team.
Traded to the Texans instead

Cincinnati Bengals trading RB Joe Mixon to Houston Texans

lamar is RB1

how is going to a coach on a new team different than a new coach on the same team

Latest posts

Back