Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Kenneth Murray is coming off his best year..how is this not good signing?
Many on here wanted Cushenberry...we signed him.
As much as I was hoping we re-signed Henry I get why we didn't or possibly he didn't want to.
I'd like us to sign Ridley or trade a 2nd to Cincy for Higgins.
Pollard is a meh signing but we'll see how it works with Spears.

Just because he tied a career high in tackles and maybe that means his "best year " doesn't make him good. Pff isnt the be all end all but they rate him poorly every year, and he also sucks on the eye test. Hope he turns a page here but I think we're going to be frustrated with this guy similar to rashaan evans

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because he tied a career high in tackles and maybe that means his "best year " doesn't make him good. Pff isnt be all end all but they rate him portly every year, and he also sucks on the eye test. Hope he turns a page here but I think we're going to be frustrated with this guy similar to rashan evans
So another piss poor Titans signing? I thought we got rid of JRob? Now it's JRan's turn to underwhelm

Looks like Kristian Fulton isn't sought after like he may have thought. Anything more than an 1 year $5 million deal should be criminal.

Ouch...

Kenneth Murray leaves Chargers on a massive overpay by the Tennessee Titans
If you ever need an example of draft priors doing the heavy lifting for a player in free agency just reference this Murray deal. While a two-year deal worth $7.75 million per year is not groundbreaking money, it is an expensive price to pay for a linebacker who has been outright bad in his career

Ouch...

Kenneth Murray leaves Chargers on a massive overpay by the Tennessee Titans
If you ever need an example of draft priors doing the heavy lifting for a player in free agency just reference this Murray deal. While a two-year deal worth $7.75 million per year is not groundbreaking money, it is an expensive price to pay for a linebacker who has been outright bad in his career
Huh? Who wrote this before the real amount gets announce.

I'm pretty sure is going to be around 5mil.

Just because he tied a career high in tackles and maybe that means his "best year " doesn't make him good. Pff isnt be all end all but they rate him portly every year, and he also sucks on the eye test. Hope he turns a page here but I think we're going to be frustrated with this guy similar to rashan evans
Pff is a terrible metric lol. He might be awful or great. Largely depends on how we use him.

Really underwhelming for a team with a bunch of money to spend.

Resigned the long snapper. All of the Titans FAs worth resigning are gone to other teams.

Most "exciting" pick up is a Center...

Really expected at least 1 "big name" signing considering the Titans have the 3rd most cap space available.

Resigned the long snapper. All of the Titans FAs worth resigning are gone to other teams.

Really expected at least 1 "big name" signing considering the Titans have the 3rd most cap space available.
JRan has a plan

Cushenberry is a “big name”, maybe just not the one you wanted.

Cushenberry is a “big name”, maybe just not the one you wanted.
Honestly, I hadnt heard the name before people here were saying we signed him. But obviously most people don't follow the careers of Centers and they aren't talked about often.

I'm all for it. Hell I wish he'd sign 3-4 more OLinemen! But yeah, I (and I'm sure most people) was expecting a splash offensive or defensive piece. WR, DL etc.

It’s worth repeating, worst title a team can claim is “offseason champ”.
That synonymous with team about to bigly underperform. jags I think have the most title reigns as offseason champs.

Latest posts

Back