Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

lamar is RB1

how is going to a coach on a new team different than a new coach on the same team

LOL. Nice.

As far as the coaching thing, I think it's more the unknown of the offense is going to look. You know how the Ravens offense looks and it is not going to change with Lamar at QB.

Plus Callahan being a new HC, you have no idea what the culture is gonna be like. With Harbaugh and the Ravens, the culture is established and you can ask current/former players what it's like playing for him.

Would fit right in with the Titans. He gives about as much effort on his snaps as Albert Haynesworth did after getting paid.

He's a very intriguing talent, but he definitely did not seem to enjoy playing for the Commanders. He seemed to play much better with the Niners. Granted they also had a better DL than Wash. But it does make you question whether we would get the same given we are likely to be at best an 8-9 win team next year, and potentially could be picking top 10 again.

Sshhh you're using logic. That is frowned upon here.

Again, this is a different direction and Henry knew it would be. I still don't think he will do as well as some expect even with the ratbirds. Plus, playoff Lamar sucks.
I think he might kill it in Baltimore if they get a deep threat weapon to pair with Flowers and replace Brown. DH will feel like he's died and gone to Heaven with the spacing he'll see. The LBs will still have to worry about containing Jackson and can't be as aggressive filling gaps.

The issue with Baltimore, is that they seemed to be cursed recently with RB health. Henry is now on the wrong side of 30, but he's just simply built different.

Might be a good fantasy scoop.

pollard - wasnt the same last year after coming back from acl
awuzie - wasnt the same last year after coming back from acl
murray - generally sucks

great start....

got some serious jrob vibes so far...

pollard - wasnt the same last year after coming back from acl
awuzie - wasnt the same last year after coming back from acl
murray - generally sucks

great start....

got some serious jrob vibes so far...
Pollard broke his leg didn't he?

Awuzie plays corner and acl injuries take time. If he sucks this year, then you're onto something.

We let all our good free agents leave and signed a backup rb to head the rebuild after drafting one in the third last year. Sweet rebuild lol

Seriously.

All those ‘wish list’ Titan free agent signings that we’re posted in here are busted quicker then A March Madness Bracket.

They all were literally allowed to walk to division rival Houston and other AFC Powerhouses no less. o_O
Yay Titans Yay :banjump: it’s so great and exciting to support this franchise!

Loves him guys coming off injury
great value football players

220px-GreatValue_logo.jpg

its even 2 tone blue... uuuuggghhhh

Kenneth Murray is coming off his best year..how is this not good signing?
Many on here wanted Cushenberry...we signed him.
As much as I was hoping we re-signed Henry I get why we didn't or possibly he didn't want to.
I'd like us to sign Ridley or trade a 2nd to Cincy for Higgins.
Pollard is a meh signing but we'll see how it works with Spears.

Pollard played on cowboys franchise tag a year ago, coming off a bad broken ankle. He was slow the first 10 games coming back from injury but was excellent the last half of the year. If he did not want to come back home to Tennessee he had many other teams love to have him. Like the sign but not the money

Latest posts

Back