Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

How many teams that go for all the "name" FA actually win the superbowl?
When I say "big name", I mean players that are recognized as good players...their name is known because they're good at football.

Doesn't necessarily mean sign every "big name" player out there... But with money to spend I just expected a "big name" in the mix that's not a center.

Honestly, I hadnt heard the name before people here were saying we signed him. But obviously most people don't follow the careers of Centers and they aren't talked about often.

I'm all for it. Hell I wish he'd sign 3-4 more OLinemen! But yeah, I (and I'm sure most people) was expecting a splash offensive or defensive piece. WR, DL etc.
There are still big name guys. We are courting Chase Young. FA starts tomorrow. Draft is in 6 weeks. Off season still has a long way to go.

It’s worth repeating, worst title a team can claim is “offseason champ”.
That synonymous with team about to bigly underperform. jags I think have the most title reigns as offseason champs.

"Dream Team". I totally agree... Big signing don't always equal wins. There's a lot of moving parts and a lot of things have to go right to win a Superbowl.

I was just pointing out that it was kind of expected that the Titans would spend big since they had all that money.

We improved the OL, stayed about the same in the running game, improved the secondary but overall went backwards on D. The next few days will be interesting (hopefully not frustrating).

Justin Simmons and LaJarius Sneed would give us a filthy secondary. Sounds like both moves have traction

Last edited by a moderator:
https://x.com/mikeherndonnfl/status/1767405312892416042?s=46&t=Of8HHAaYI-T-f0wwTCGkYg

- backup QB - Josh Dobbs
- backup RB - Tony Pollard ✅
- starting WR - Tyler Boyd + WR 2nd round
- backup TE - CJ Uzomah
- starting LT - Joe Alt 1st round
- starting C - Lloyd Cushenberry ✅
- starting RG - I think we roll with someone on the roster currently.
- starting RT - Jonah Williams
- starting NT - DJ Reader
- starting OLB - Chase Young
- two starting ILBs - Kenneth Murray ✅ & Tyrel Dodson
- two starting CBs - Chidobe Awuzie ✅ & LaJarius Sneed
- starting S - Justin Simmons

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenneth Murray is coming off his best year..how is this not good signing?
Many on here wanted Cushenberry...we signed him.
As much as I was hoping we re-signed Henry I get why we didn't or possibly he didn't want to.
I'd like us to sign Ridley or trade a 2nd to Cincy for Higgins.
Pollard is a meh signing but we'll see how it works with Spears.
Hate to say it, but your Avi needs an upgrade. It's like reliving a murder of a family member

Latest posts

Back