Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Like someone else said, we have signed only 1...ONE of our own free agents, $80M in cap space, and the Titans are sleep walking on filling holes.

I wonder if Vrabel was still HC how free agency would've panned out.

HC's have serious pull when it comes to FA. Demeco Ryans is prime example.

I’m working on creating a scientific measurement system focused on determining whether levels of “overreaction” are higher during the first week of free agency or the day(s) of the draft. Should be interesting…

What good will @Dangermode find in Saahdiq?
Saahdiq was college teammates with Loyd Cushionberry on that championship LSU team, so there’s chemistry there. He’s got all the athletic tools to be a quality starter or an excellent backup, and at 24 years old he should be coachable. At basically vet minimum, there’s no harm in adding depth at a position of need. He’s 6’ 4” 322 lbs, remember when we were starting 270lb linemen?

I could do this all day, need more? lol

Anyone else quickly losing faith in Ran?

I mean we had the 2nd highest cap space and so far we have not resigned a single one if our own players minus the LS. Most of our UFAs have been allowed to walk away without even a wiff of interestin being resigned. Then we get to free agency and so far we have signed:
  • mid tier starting CB for too much money at 12 mil per
  • highest paid Center ever even if it was the best signing so far
  • Underperforming former 1st rnd MLB that can't tackle
  • RB with identical skill set to what was already on the roster for 8 mil per yr and same contract Henry should of got
  • SWING OG/OT that nobody has even heard of but hey at least a former teammate of the highest paid Center ever....
This does not look good...maybe Vrable didn't make the Dillard call after all amd he was right to ask for total roster control! If we were going to blow up the roster like this we should of done it at the trade deadline last year....

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, thought people would overall be pretty happy with free agency so far. Instead we have posts about losing faith in Ran. How did y’all survive the michael griffin and bishop sankey days?

Anyone else quickly losing faith in Ran?

I mean we had the 2nd highest cap space and so far we have not resigned a single one if our own players minus the LS. Most of our UFAs have been allowed to walk away without even a wiff of interestin being resigned. Then we get to free agency and so far we have signed:
  • mid tier starting CB for too much money at 12 mil per
  • highest paid Center ever even if it was the best signing so far
  • Underperforming former 1st rnd MLB that can't tackle
  • RB with identical skill set to what was already on the roster for 8 mil per yr and same contract Henry should of got
  • SWING OG/OT that nobody has even heard of but hey at least a former teammate of the highest paid Center ever....
This does not look good...maybe Vrabel didn't make the Dillard call after all amd he was right to ask for total roster control! If we were going to blow up the roster like this we should of done it at the trade deadline last year....
Ya tough look so far

Latest posts

Back