Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Since Ran and team went to bed after signing Ridley, just some clarification on L'Jarius Sneed. The Titans and the Colts are the two teams trying to trade for him. Pick compensation between the teams and the Chiefs has been agreed to, the problem is they feel he is asking for too much $. I think I saw someone on here say they heard he wants $22M/yr.

Not sure what is going on with Simmons. Last we heard the Titans were pursuing him and then crickets ever since.

I really feel like Ran and his team has fell asleep at the wheel.

Since Ran and team went to bed after signing Ridley, just some clarification on L'Jarius Sneed. The Titans and the Colts are the two teams trying to trade for him. Pick compensation between the teams and the Chiefs has been agreed to, the problem is they feel he is asking for too much $. I think I saw someone on here say they heard he wants $22M/yr.

Not sure what is going on with Simmons. Last we heard the Titans were pursuing him and then crickets ever since.

Move on if he wants $22 mil per year. Through the years I've seen CB's have major success 1 season and then bum out the next. Address the pass rush and then go from there.

Front more important than the back imo- nice to have animals back there, but it’s the guys that disturb the QB that carries the greater weight.

Fell asleep at the wheel? Man a little harsh

Move on if he wants $22 mil per year. Through the years I've seen CB's have major success 1 season and then bum out the next. Address the pass rush and then go from there.
Are there two solid cbs the titans could sign for 11 million each? Feel like they need as many as they can get

If you see a champ Bailey or darrelle revis, you pay.
I don’t think Snead is either.
Gotta have someone back there and I wouldn’t be mad if it was Snead, but I’d rather see the DL/edge get the bulk of the money.

Jerome Baker signing with Seahawks for 7 million. We couldn’t have done that? We really need a MLB.
To be fair, Otis Reese and Jack Gibbens both had significantly higher PFF grades than Jerome Baker last year. Both of those guys are Ran’s guys he brought in too. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Ran is punting on ILB until the new coaches get to work with those guys a bit.

If you see a champ Bailey or darrelle revis, you pay.
I don’t think Snead is either.
Gotta have someone back there and I wouldn’t be mad if it was Snead, but I’d rather see the DL/edge get the bulk of the money.

Familiar with both. Champ Bailey and Revis were on another planet. Just don't see Sneed nowhere near that category. They played when CB's and defense was allowed to play.

Latest posts

Back