Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Apparently the Patriots are favourites to trade for Tee Higgins, Cincinnati's asking price is a 2nd rounder.

I'm sorry - but 1 more year left on the initial contract is not worth a 2nd round pick --- at all unless you are 100 percent certain you're going to give him a cash drop in the beginning....

Remember when we traded for desmond king, 6th round pick... for like 5 games or so......... and then he hit the door in the offseason. Now obviously, 6th round pick and 2nd round pick are different ends of the spectrum, but still same concept.

I wouldn’t trade a 2nd for Higgins. Would much rather just draft a receiver in the first round (if alt is off the board), then take a tackle with the second rounder.

If it gets flipped so be it, would still not want to trade for him, mainly because he’d require a big contract as well, might as well get a wr on a rookie contract and try to fill holes elsewhere

Now that we have Ridley, trading for Snead makes far more sense than trading for Higgins. We can easily add another WR in the draft but a high end corner is harder to come by.

With how free agency and trades have gone it seems like Joe alt will be available at 7. That's pretty sweet

Certainly looking more likely by the day. WR is now the obvious biggest need for LA, but I still they trade out with Minny so Minny can get their QB of the future. OT doesn't seem likely for NYG since they signed Eluemunor and have Evan Neal at RT also. Obviously, Andrew Thomas is an AP level LT, so no need at LT either.

The wildcard here is the trade market. But given the overall depth at T in this draft, I don't see anyone giving up valuable picks to move in front of us for tackle.

Certainly looking more likely by the day. WR is now the obvious biggest need for LA, but I still they trade out with Minny so Minny can get their QB of the future. OT doesn't seem likely for NYG since they signed Eluemunor and have Evan Neal at RT also. Obviously, Andrew Thomas is an AP level LT, so no need at LT either.

The wildcard here is the trade market. But given the overall depth at T in this draft, I don't see anyone giving up valuable picks to move in front of us for tackle.

I hope the Patriots stay at 3 and pick. I would not be totally surprised if they moved down to 11 if the Vikings offer them 3 1st rounders.

Arizona could also take the bait on a trade unless they cannot pass up on Marvin Harrison.

Yeah trades could screw this up but like you said anyone moving up is likely doing so for either QB or WR I think so hopefully alt is there for us.

Him and D-hop are going to be special not sure this franchise has ever had this even in the oiler days! For better or worse modern down the field football is here!

Him and D-hop are going to be special not sure this franchise has ever had this even in the oiler days! For better or worse modern down the field football is here!
Heard this before BUT
Let’s see if Levis has some of that Billy Volek magic and Ridely/DHOP becomes the titans comparison to Mason/Bennett.

New tackle signing incoming? Tyrone Smith, DJ Humphries, and Trent Brown are still out there if they want to have a gap guy for a couple years..

New tackle signing incoming? Tyrone Smith, DJ Humphries, and Trent Brown are still out there if they want to have a gap guy for a couple years..
I think the top guys remaining are Tyron Smith, David Bahktari, Yosh Nijman, Isaiah Wynn and Trent Brown. I wouldn’t even think about Becton, but that’s me.

Edit: BTW Humphries is injured and won’t be ready for the season.

Latest posts

Back