Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

The next 2 years have got to be all about finding out whether Levis is our franchise QB....which means that we have to give him an OL and guys who can catch the ball... I don't have a problem over-paying a liitle for a WR who is a deep ball threat and scores TDs... we now need to add Boyd as the cheap vet who will man the slot and can help teach everyone the new system.
I like Tyler Boyd but I’d bet our WR3 comes in the form of a 2nd round draft pick. Ladd McConkey would be nice if we are looking for a lot production

Willis is going to the PS and no one is going to pick him up. I like the Rudolph signing due to the price we got him. Hate to see paying 10 mil for a backup QB to sit the bench and play maybe 150 snaps in a year.

This said after the Ridley signing I am becoming more optimistic even though we way overpaid for a 30 yr old receiver. I also think it's not crazy we land Bowers or Harrison Jr in the draft which would just be an insane turn around for the offensive weapons on this team. I know Harrison JR seems like he is out of reach but here is how it could play out..

Bears - QB
Commanders - QB
Patriots - QB
Cardinals - LT (released theirs today)
Chargers - Edge / CB / Bowers
Giants - CB / Edge
Titans - Harrison Jr /Bowers
id bet the Cards or Patriots take Marvin Harrison. We will get Alt, Nabers, Bowers, or another LT.
My preference would be Alt round 1, McConkey round 2.

id bet the Cards or Patriots take Marvin Harrison. We will get Alt, Nabers, Bowers, or another LT.

If Alt is gone, I would not be surprised to see us trade back and take BPA. I am still high on Fashanu and think he is the clear # 2 LT in the class, but I don't see him as a top 10 lock. But IMO, Alt is not a guy you pass on.

Lol are we really acting like Ridley is some superstar WR? Not a bad singing but I wouldn't pretend he sends the offense over the top or anything.

First season back in nearly 2 years and he goes 76/1016 and 8 TDs. He's easily a top 25 WR in the league still. Maybe better.

I certainly feel better giving him 4/92 than I would giving Pittman 3/70. Especially given the guaranteed money is very similar.

First season back in nearly 2 years and he goes 76/1016 and 8 TDs. He's easily a top 25 WR in the league still. Maybe better.

I certainly feel better giving him 4/92 than I would giving Pittman 3/70. Especially given the guaranteed money is very similar.
I agree. I don’t really get the Pittman love from Indy. I thinks he’s alright but I would always consider him a #2 WR at best.

Mhj to patriots or cardinals is a given

a WR to the chargers likely nabers is a given considering they just cut Williams, Keenan Allen is on the wrong side of 30 and QJ is a bust

a WR to the chargers likely nabers is a given considering they just cut Williams, Keenan Allen is on the wrong side of 30 and QJ is a bust
I think the Chargers are taking Alt. Hope I'm wrong, but they also have a QB to protect and the top OT in the draft usually goes Top 5.

I agree that SD probably will be taking a WR early again. Though given their cap situation, I think it is likely that LA trades down with a team that either wants one of the top 4 QBs, wants Alt, or wants Nabers/Odunze.

Unless MHII falls in their lap, I think they probably trade out of 5 and take one of the RTs like Latham or Fautanu around pick 10 or so. Then follow up with a WR in the 2nd round.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that is likely how it will play out but there is a slim chance that he falls considering how deep this WR draft is.

Latest posts

Back