Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

The next 2 years have got to be all about finding out whether Levis is our franchise QB....which means that we have to give him an OL and guys who can catch the ball... I don't have a problem over-paying a liitle for a WR who is a deep ball threat and scores TDs... we now need to add Boyd as the cheap vet who will man the slot and can help teach everyone the new system.

As much as I wanted to keep AJ, that was 2 years ago.. different GM, different cap situation...AJ didn't want to be here anyway
Signing AJ to a big long deal back then would have been like buying a Ferrari and entering it into a demolition derby. Our offense didn’t justify a $25mil WR

Signing AJ to a big long deal back then would have been like buying a Ferrari and entering it into a demolition derby. Our offense didn’t justify a $25mil WR
I agree completely. Also while Ridley's money seems high, it is around the 9th highest WR and before you know it, he will be around 15th or lower.

The cost for Ridley is worth it just to find out if Levis is the guy or not. Spend it now, judge your product at QB, and either build him up or move on.

The cost for Ridley is worth it just to find out if Levis is the guy or not. Spend it now, judge your product at QB, and either build him up or move on.

I agree. There are enough weapons, with an improved OL that Levis has no excuse in 2024. Show us something to get excited about, or Callahan can pick out his QB of the future in 2025.

I just want Willis gone so GOT can stop making creepy comments/jokes about him every five minutes.

He is the only one who keeps bringing him up.

Willis is going to the PS and no one is going to pick him up. I like the Rudolph signing due to the price we got him. Hate to see paying 10 mil for a backup QB to sit the bench and play maybe 150 snaps in a year.

This said after the Ridley signing I am becoming more optimistic even though we way overpaid for a 30 yr old receiver. I also think it's not crazy we land Bowers or Harrison Jr in the draft which would just be an insane turn around for the offensive weapons on this team. I know Harrison JR seems like he is out of reach but here is how it could play out..

Bears - QB
Commanders - QB
Patriots - QB
Cardinals - LT (released theirs today)
Chargers - Edge / CB / Bowers
Giants - CB / Edge
Titans - Harrison Jr /Bowers

Latest posts

Back