Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I am daydreaming at this point. It’s been a long time we had a combo at wr like we boast now. You add bowers to that and pollard out of the backfield who you going to cover one on one? There would always be a mismatch somewhere. There may already be…..

I know the comparison will endlessly be made to the Brown deal in Philly, but it’s also been 2 more years both with team caps increased. The cap increase makes this less of an overpay because every team had some money to spend.
Might still be an overpay though.

Ya I purposely left the aj part out lol I'm beyond tired of talking about that guy. I agree with everything you said. I still think it's for sure too much for him.that being said I hope he balls out. Still hoping we sign at least one tackle

I am daydreaming at this point. It’s been a long time we had a combo at wr like we boast now. You add bowers to that and pollard out of the backfield who you going to cover one on one? There would always be a mismatch somewhere. There may already be…..
So many wet dreams ruined from the preseason talk of Julio jones and AJB.
I’ve got to see it work before I believe any of the excitement for this new pass 85-15 pass to run or whatever.

All this FA signings better not lead to another 6-7 win season.

So many wet dreams ruined from the preseason talk of Julio jones and AJB.
I’ve got to see it work before I believe any of the excitement for this new pass 85-15 pass to run or whatever.

All this FA signings better not lead to another 6-7 win season.
I’ve seen it work. Sometimes I watch teams outside of Nashville and it works!

How many copy/paste tweets from “media” members hunting for clout am I going to see lambasting the Titans for not signing AJ, but giving “his” money to Ridley instead. Love when clueless people think they’re cute.

How many copy/paste tweets from “media” members hunting for clout am I going to see lambasting the Titans for not signing AJ, but giving “his” money to Ridley instead. Love when clueless people think they’re cute.
remind them - Hopkins took his production, Ridley took his money

get fukt bobbybrownbitch

Latest posts

Back