Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Why do you think it's out of the realm of possibility? Like I said earlier, Hopkins won't be around much longer, and Cinci's offense revolved around having 3 solid WR's for the majority of their plays. What's wrong with Hop/Ridley/Odunze-Nabers?

Do you really want to reach for a LT that most likely has 15-16th overall value? Or take a WR that can be a franchise piece?

We deserve to be bottom of the NFL for all of eternity if we take a WR at 7th overall, when we have 3..... and yet no Left Tackle.

It's not happening - isn't even a remote possibility that WR is our pick first round.

Do you really want to reach for a LT that most likely has 15-16th overall value? Or take a WR that can be a franchise piece?

Difference is... you can have all the WR's you want for whatever prices or picks you want...................... you don't have an OL, especially a LT (the highest value in terms of franchise players in the NFL) your QB ain't getting them the ball.

Why do you think it's out of the realm of possibility? Like I said earlier, Hopkins won't be around much longer, and Cinci's offense revolved around having 3 solid WR's for the majority of their plays. What's wrong with Hop/Ridley/Odunze-Nabers?

Who are we talking about here?
Alt certainly isn’t 15-16 overall value.

We deserve to be bottom of the NFL for all of eternity if we take a WR at 7th overall, when we have 3..... and yet no Left Tackle.

It's not happening - isn't even a remote possibility that WR is our pick first round.
FA isn't over

...and there's more than 1 round in the draft.

When you have no LT right now, yes...

You replace Burks NEXT DRAFT.

I hate drafting for need. That's a way to miss out over and over in the draft. I'd rather take Odunze/Nabers (If Alt is gone), then take a tackle in the second round.
I'm not saying I'd be ticked off if we took Fashanu. Bengals had a similar situation years ago when they took Jefferson over a tackle that they needed. Just my opinion is all, doesn't mean much

I hate drafting for need. That's a way to miss out over and over in the draft. I'd rather take Odunze/Nabers (If Alt is gone), then take a tackle in the second round.
I'm not saying I'd be ticked off if we took Fashanu. Bengals had a similar situation years ago when they took Jefferson over a tackle that they needed. Just my opinion is all, doesn't mean much

Well thank god you're not our GM... every year would be a WR first round and then praying like hell there's a T in the 2nd round.

Latest posts

Back